BY SAPPORO ICHIBAN

Sapporo Ichiban® Japanese Style Noodles & Chicken Flavored-Soup.
Cook in 3 minutes.
Traditional quality of Sapporo Ichiban.
With artificial flavors. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Naomi V.
Waterbury, CT
These are honestly better than Ramen noodles! Great taste and less sodium. I like mine with an egg or two in it. Tastes like heaven!
Emily A.
Fairfax, CA
Better than top Ramen. More product, yummier seasoning. Quick and easy. I like mine more on the dry side. Great deal good quality.
Kelsey T.
Broken Arrow , OK
12 stars from me! Amazing. Probably my favorite out of the whole line honestly. So much flavor in these!
Amanda M.
Olympia, WA
This is my favorite ramen brand! I think the difference is in the seasoning packet. With all ramen noodle bags, there are a variety of ways to cook them. Some of my favorites would be to rinse it in water and then fry it with grape seed oil, and top with the seasoning. Another way would be to scramble an egg and drop it into the boiling water like egg drop soup. You could also add lunch meat or chicken. Delicious!
Tanisha C.
Calgary , AB
I don't care how much money I have! I will always have Ichiban in my cupboard. I've been eating it since I was a kids. Chicken floavor is the best. I think I'm going to start adding veggies to it. to fancy it up a bit.
Zeph B.
I love, love love this! It's a bit pricier than Mr. Noodles but so worth it for the difference in taste and quality. The best part about this instant noodle is that it's good on it's own and even better when you add your own, fresh ingredients.
Jen R.
I used to only eat a different kind of ramen noodle, but once I tried Sapporo ichiban noodles I've made the switch! They taste better smell better and aren't as waxy feeling... LOVE IT!!!!
Dayana N.
Pretty good ramen brand. I like to pair it up with a fry egg and a bit of sesame oil.
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
Who doesn't love a bowl of noodles every now and then! Very economical lunch or dinner. The spice pack adds great flavour. I like adding broccoli to mine.
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
Are these just like ramen noodles?