Sapporo Ichiban Chow Mein

by Sapporo Ichiban

Sapporo Ichiban® Chow Mein.

Quick Cooking!

0g trans fat.

With dried seaweed laver.

With natural and artificial flavors.

Are these just noodles? Or is it soup, like ramen noodles?
Start your review of Sapporo Ichiban Chow Mein!
Diana S.
Chula Vista, CA
Sapporo Ichiban Chow Mein uploaded by Diana S.
Sapporo Ichiban Chow Mein uploaded by Diana S.
I really didn't like this ramen at all. It has a sweet taste and contains a small packet of herbs that smell strange. The scent is not attractive. It doesn't taste good. I don’t recommend it.
Kayla M.
Super delicious and easy to make. I bought these because I wanted something quick and delicious. These definitely taste better than I expected! I don't use the seaweed topping, but it still has plenty of flavor.
Rose D.
Avoca, PA
Sapporo Ichiban Chow Mein uploaded by Rose D.
In all honestly I prefer this over chinese restaurant take-out food-! It's so good. It is not a ramen, but actually a chow mein -! In mine I added shrimp and frozen vegetables. I only had this once because last time I went to buy some wegmans was sold out, but I know it tasted better than any chow mein I have ever had and was very quick to cook. I love fast meals. It was fast to make with little cleanup with a great flavor what more can you ask for with noodles ?
Kathie D.
lawrenceburg, KY
I make as directed but add a dash of garlic powder,cayenne (sometimes a little ginger)while cooking and you are ready set to go.
Luna G.
Portland, OR
This is our favorite ramen. The kids LOVE it. I think it's partly because its not soaking in broth. The flavor is great and it's yummy with extra veggies added or just on its own. I like that it has a little sea weed packet with it!
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Quick and easy flavorful meal. I add meat and veggies when I have extra time, but its good all on its own.