Sappo Hill Soapworks Glycerine Cream Soap uploaded by CuppyCake c.Sappo Hill Soapworks Glycerine Cream Soap uploaded by CuppyCake c.Sappo Hill Soapworks Glycerine Cream Soap uploaded by Sylviah S.

BY SAPPO HILL SOAPWORKS

1 Case A Natural for Your bath for Over 35 Years All Vegetable Oil Glycerine Creme Soap Gentle Biodegradable Minimal packaging Vegan Cruelty-Free Sappo Hill has been making all natural, vegetable oil soaps according to traditional methods -- first from an Ashland kitchen, later from the garage and today from a modern factory. Sappo Hill s traditional kettle process carefully blends palm and coconut oils for their rich, skin moisturizing glycerin. Wire cut, air dried and aged to create a long-lasting soap of exceptional mildness.This small-batch, time consuming process is no longer used by American soap makers. Our all vegetable oil glycerine creme soap comes in many colors with a variety of fragrances to please every nose. One of our most popular fragrances is Oatmeal, which smells like oatmeal cookies and contains a generous amount of Organic oats. There are three see more...

CuppyCake c.
Review for: Almond, Creme Bar more...
I LOVE this soap ! It's the first thing I have found I can wash my face with and not feel stripped and dry after. I've tried the almond and the oatmeal aloe, do love them both but the almond is my favorite. Smells like a slice of creamy heaven. They suds up pretty well into a creamy dense foam and rinse clean. All their soap is said to be shampoo bars also, but I found it dried my hair out too much. For skin I use it all over body and face, I'll never buy another liquid wash again. Moisturizing without greasy residue. I buy them at a local co op and they come unwrapped with just a little bar code sticker. I can recommend this even for mature skin.
Sylviah S.
Stumbled upon this at #Sprouts one day and immediately purchased it.
What drew me to this as opposed to others was the fact that there was No excess packaging (plastic) 🚯

The smell is PHENOMENAL!!!!
Like chai tea lattes and the oats give you a little exfoliating. It's creamy and lathers up well. A bit drying but I don't mind because that's what moisturizer is for. Get you clean and that's the important thing.
Gentle enough for the face and strong enough to clean your body.
Highly recommend people try this.
I'm sold for life.
Vanna R.
I love this soap! It is able to relieve my flaky, dull skin and nourish it. It exfoliates and moisturizes the skin. With use of this product over long periods of time an extreme improvement of skin health is show!
Amandalee W.
Redlands, CA
This soap is very good!!! I love it, I was at the store looking to buy a new soap and stumbled upon this, when I went home to try it I was really happy with the put come.
Emily M.
Culpeper, VA
I love using the Almond soap to wash my face. It is exfoliating without being harsh. Leaves skin squeaky clean and ultra moisturized. Also works great on my kids' sensitive, eczema-prone skin.
Brianne R.
Creamy, smells great without being over-perfumed, and moisturizes my skin so well I don't need lotion as often. Plus, I like round bars of soap.
Mariah B.
I have really sensitive skin but this works amazingly. It makes you feel soooo smooth and I definitely will be buying more.
Brittni C.
St Petersburg, FL
This soap works miracles. I'm very allergic to most soaps but this one works fine for my sensitive skin .
Tian L.
Love this simple yet gentle soap. One bad lasts for about 2 months for me. Would highly recommend.
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I love it! Almond is my favorite by far. Smells so great and my skin is so soft after using it!
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
Is this worth the price?
Alexandra P.
Mission, TX
Can anyone describe the smell of this product?
Connie M.
Apalachin, NY
Is this good for acne skin?
Stephanie A.
New Albany , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can you find this? Is it moisturizing?

Walmart