BY SAPOTA

Halloween ceramic skull salt & pepper shakers see more...

Brandi D.
Bartonville, IL
I love these Salt and Pepper shakers. Perfect addition to the home around the October holiday season. I personally keep them out longer just. Evaluate I find the skulls to be cool. They work well and are easy to fill.
sarah B.
McAlpin, FL
Love these guys. I have a skeleton fetish, so these are awesome to have on display on my counter, and they also make a great, memorable gift. So far they have proved durable as well. My only grouse? The pepper holes are pretty wee, as are the salt holes, so I often have to yank out the stopper at the bottom and resort to pouring the salt/pepper. The black and white are equally cute.
Jean A.
Woodland Hills, CA
Salt and pepper were never so scary good as contained in these charming table toppers. Great when serving Bb-qued bats wings. Seriously, these are super cute and affordable as halloween decorations go. I am going to a dinner with these in hand and I know they will be a hit!
Christie T.
I absolutely love anythings with skulls or day of the dead these salt and pepper shakers are so cute and a great decoration for Halloween or all year around
Heather M.
I honestly keep these out year round! I love black and white and skulls! These are not just for Halloween but how cute can they be? So me!
Kayla M.
I found these wonder skull salt and pepper shakers from online and I absolutely love them. Great for halloween displays too.
Hailey W.
Mesquite, TX
Cute all year long, love using skulls and other spooky stuff for all year round decor for my home
Jessica E.
These are actually made quite well and can withstand a little bumping around. They hold a lot of salt and pepper and also pour well - you won't need to worry about a stream, nor do you have to sit there shaking bits out for five minutes. If you decide to not use them as shakers, they make pretty nice decor anyway!
Alex B.
These are a great addition to the table at halloween. They help to decorate your eating area without being over the top or putting people off their meal.
Kim I.
Winnipeg, MB
Super cute to keep on the table! They serve their purpose. I keep these out all year round!
Joyce l.
Whoa where can I find these at ? I must have a set! These are awesome!
Crystal W.
How big are the skulls? And where can I get a pair?