Saphira Hair 16.9-ounce Mineral Mud Mask

by Saphira

This product is a mineral healing treatment. It rebuilds the structure and integrity of the hair. Size: 16.9 ounces Quantity: One (1) jar Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: All types Active ingredients: Argan oil, aloe juice, castor oil We cannot accept returns on this product Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown

Saphira Hair 16.9-ounce Mineral Mud Mask has anyone with fine hair used this? Does it weigh your hair down?
Does your hair need to be wet when using this??
Start your review of Saphira Hair 16.9-ounce Mineral Mud Mask!
Kaunas
You can watch my previous review about shampoo because it is the same. I love this brand and I recommend this mask, but don’t add too much.😀
Lititz, PA
SUCH A GREAT MASK! My mom gets a tub for myself and sisters (and now my daughter😆) for Christmas every year! It’s now turned into a “tradition” because of how much we LOVE it. It really does an amazing job repairing and nourishing hair, and leaves it feeling and looking so healthy. Plus it works great on my 4yos curls. Besides being a great product..the smell is INCREDIBLE! I was actually told Saphira actually came out with a room spray and candle of the scent because it is that good👏
Merritt , BC
I absolutely loved this product!! I would jump in the shower wash my hair and then I would get out and put the mask in while my hair was still wet and keep the mask in ALL DAY! I used it 1-2 times every 2 weeks! I would always recommend this product!
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing!! I apply this to my hair about once a month and I truly can notice the difference. My hair looks shinier, feels softer & appears healthy. Daily I apply heat to my hair and I color it - this mask gives it the hydration and minerals it needs.
Port Coquitlam
This product is a game changer. The smell is amazing! Not only does it leave my hair smell great my bathroom does too. You can leave it in your hair for 10 to 15 mins but when I feel my hair needs some more TLC because it has been dry I leave on overnight. I had a 250ml jar and it lasted me 2 to 3 months. Great investment. The consistancy is thick and smooth. After my hair is not tangled. It is so soft and smooth. I find my hair to also be less frizz. Even the product is thick it does not make my hair feel heavy. Saphira Hair 16.9-ounce Mineral Mud Mask
Kapaa
The best mask I have ever used hands down. My hair stylist taught me a trick to leave a little in as a leave in conditioner. My hair has never looked so silky smooth
V1W 5L3, BC
Saphira Hair 16.9-ounce Mineral Mud Mask uploaded by Rose D.
Saphira Hair 16.9-ounce Mineral Mud Mask uploaded by Rose D.
To kick off the hair tutorial, I can’t enforce enough how important proper products are. Before anything else, I am going to recommend the products I use & why. For damage & fried hair, I googled everything in hopes of resurrecting my what was once thick & long hair. The reality hit me hard when I read that you simply can’t undue damage. It immediately took me back to my hair school days & reiterating my instructors lecture of frequent trims. Don’t worry this in fact helps your hair grow. That noted, I straighten & curl my hair often (heat), lighten every 6 weeks & do not want any split ends to extend further, so excellent products are vital. Now I keep to 3 hair lines I love & swear by. Once again all cruelty-free (becoming a pattern here isn’t it...) @saphirahair with no doubt in my mind was on that list. You hear product pushes say all of the time “oh my god it smells amazing!” I don’t really give a darn how it smells Tiffany, I need it to glue back on another 6 inches of hair. But this stuff does smell so incredible that I needed to mention the scent. Honest, one use & you won’t have to question seeing results, you will feel them. When it comes to my hair care, I am happy using any of the products from my 3 go to lines & mixing it up. Although my must haves for the [user:saphirahair] line are the Mineral Mud Mask & The One spray leave on mask, these are constantly stocked. How I use : [Keep in mind you don’t ever want to over protein your hair] Mineral Mud - I use once to twice a week as my conditioner after the shampoo. I let this sit for as long as possible (while I apply a body scrub, shave, etc.) The One Spray (10 benefits) - I spray this on to towel dried hair before I do anything, even comb because it works as a detangler. I leave this in until next wash.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
It’s just OK. Nothing to write home about. You leave it on for like 5 min in the shower but it doesn’t do anything awesome for my hair. Doesn’t add shine or add a ton of moisture IMO. smells earthy which I like. I have oily roots with dry ends for reference.
Chesterfield, VA
My hair is natural and this mineral treatment is EVERYTHING!!  I am sitting with it in my hair as i write this review.  Just took my braids out.  This mask makes my hair soft and manageable.  It moisturize my hair and have an amazing smell.  I also use the Divine Shampoo which i absolutely love.  I will be repurchasing this product once i deplete it because its that good.  Its a bit pricey, but worth it.  Definitely worth the plug...
I really loved using this product!! It gave my damaged and dry hair (that I'm sure lots of us have in the winter) a nice reboot!! It was so easy to use and apply...and you only leave it on for 3-5 minutes so you can do it even when you are in a hurry! The smell is fantastic as well!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
jacksonville
a year ago
Rose D. • a year ago
My daughter has really fine but curly hair that mattes incredibly easy. I do not find it to weight down her hair, on the contrary works amazing.