Saphira Hair 16.9-ounce Mineral Mud Mask

by Saphira

This product is a mineral healing treatment. It rebuilds the structure and integrity of the hair. Size: 16.9 ounces Quantity: One (1) jar Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: All types Active ingredients: Argan oil, aloe juice, castor oil We cannot accept returns on this product Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown

Saphira Hair 16.9-ounce Mineral Mud Mask has anyone with fine hair used this? Does it weigh your hair down?
Does your hair need to be wet when using this??
Start your review of Saphira Hair 16.9-ounce Mineral Mud Mask!
Lititz, PA
SUCH A GREAT MASK! My mom gets a tub for myself and sisters (and now my daughter😆) for Christmas every year! It’s now turned into a “tradition” because of how much we LOVE it. It really does an amazing job repairing and nourishing hair, and leaves it feeling and looking so healthy. Plus it works great on my 4yos curls. Besides being a great product..the smell is INCREDIBLE! I was actually told Saphira actually came out with a room spray and candle of the scent because it is that good👏
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing!! I apply this to my hair about once a month and I truly can notice the difference. My hair looks shinier, feels softer & appears healthy. Daily I apply heat to my hair and I color it - this mask gives it the hydration and minerals it needs.
Kapaa
The best mask I have ever used hands down. My hair stylist taught me a trick to leave a little in as a leave in conditioner. My hair has never looked so silky smooth
Tarpon Spgs, FL
It’s just OK. Nothing to write home about. You leave it on for like 5 min in the shower but it doesn’t do anything awesome for my hair. Doesn’t add shine or add a ton of moisture IMO. smells earthy which I like. I have oily roots with dry ends for reference.
Chesterfield, VA
My hair is natural and this mineral treatment is EVERYTHING!!  I am sitting with it in my hair as i write this review.  Just took my braids out.  This mask makes my hair soft and manageable.  It moisturize my hair and have an amazing smell.  I also use the Divine Shampoo which i absolutely love.  I will be repurchasing this product once i deplete it because its that good.  Its a bit pricey, but worth it.  Definitely worth the plug...
I really loved using this product!! It gave my damaged and dry hair (that I'm sure lots of us have in the winter) a nice reboot!! It was so easy to use and apply...and you only leave it on for 3-5 minutes so you can do it even when you are in a hurry! The smell is fantastic as well!
I was surprised to like this product as much as I did! The "mud" in the name threw me off, even though I've used clay masks on my face before. But this mask did what it was supposed to do: It left my hair smooth and soft. I'm not sure if I'd buy it, though, because I've gotten plenty of other masks that are just as good, but not as expensive.
Lindenhurst
Saphira Hair 16.9-ounce Mineral Mud Mask uploaded by Sharon M.
I love this product!! It is super hydrating and smells wonderful. I use it as a replacement for my everyday conditioner. It leaves my hair soft and manageable which is nice because I have fine hair which is easily knotted. It is well worth the price.
Fort Drum, NY
This product made my hair so smooth and had a fabulous smell to it.  I thought that using a mud treatment might leave my hair feeling heavy and greasy but this did not do any of that.  This is definitely a product worth having in your shower for weekly hair treatments.
Bordentown, NJ
I use this as my conditioner and it keeps my hair looking amazing. I use heat on my hair most days, but my hair is still shiny, healthy, and pretty much free from split ends. I 100% think this is the cause of my healthy hair. I recommend this to everyone I know!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
jacksonville
a year ago
Rose D. • a year ago
My daughter has really fine but curly hair that mattes incredibly easy. I do not find it to weight down her hair, on the contrary works amazing.