Sanus Full Motion Tiliting Wall for Small TVs 13"-32" - Black (ASF110-

BY SANUS

Sanus small full motion tiliting wall mount holds 13-32" TVs up to 35 pounds. Includes built-in cable management. Easy installation. see more...

Sanus Full Motion Tiliting Wall for Small TVs 13"-32" - Black (ASF110-
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
This is the perfect television wall mount. It holds from approximately 13-32 inch television and up to 25 pounds with no problem. It looks really nice with the television up on the wall and allows for more space in the room and on furniture.
Ashley A.
West Palm Beach, FL
This Full Motion Tiliting Wall are the best thing I have gotten since I moved I am the type of person like to move things around the room having the motion tiliting wall help to adjust how your bedroom is set up Its so easy to set up and I recommend it to anyone who like to watching tv have their tv up on the wall have a way to adjust with out a problem
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
Techie Expert Level 1
We have one of these holding up our television downstairs. It was easy to install and has been very sturdy for our television. The cost was affordable, and I have recommended this television mount to others.
Sadie f.
Canton, OH
This is perfect for our television the kid can't touch it plus everyone can see it no matter where you are in the room . Moves around nice and easy too.
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Bought this for my daughter to put her tv up on her wall. It frees up space for her to reorganize her bedroom.