BY SANUS

The sanus anti-tip strap connects to TVs, furniture and walls to reduce the risk of TVs or furniture accidentally tipping, creating a safe environment in any room. It offers a secure connection that provides additional safety and durability. All hardware necessary for tv, furniture and wall mounting is included, making installation as easy as possible. With its universal design, the anti-tip strap can support TVs up to 60 inches. see more...

• I just wanted to ask if anyone else thinks this looks lik...5 Answers
Brittney B.
Columbus, GA
I was recommended to buy this to strap on my TV to prevent frm falling on my two year old son and i must say i feeel a lot better knowing this preventing a tragedy! Definitely recommend
Kerri C.
We just bought this to prevent our 9 month old daughter from pulling out TV off onto herself. It was a little bit of work to install but it works great. It seems very sturdy.
Candace B.
I use these on my televisions to prevent them from falling on my 2 year old. They are pretty sturdy
Leslie M.
I just wanted to ask if anyone else thinks this looks like a flux capacitor?