Sanuk Women's Yoga Sling 2 Flip-Flop [] uploaded by Kansas B.Sanuk Women's Yoga Sling 2 Flip-Flop [] uploaded by Erin J.Sanuk Women's Yoga Sling 2 Flip-Flop [] uploaded by Madison L.

BY SANUK

Buy on Jet.com
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I got these sandals at the first of summer and I love them.  They are so comfortable while still giving my foot support.  The memory foam soles are so great.  Unlike other flip-flop type sandals these hold up very nicely.  The soles are thicker on them and the straps are stretchy, but do not stretch out after wear.  I literally wear these all the time now.
Sara T.
I just got these flip flops and they are so awesome!!! I have been a fan of Sanuk for flip flops for years, because of how soft their straps tend to be. These are so fun to wear, because the straps are sot material and stretchy. They have yet to rub the sensitive skin of my foot. The stretchy straps are not too stretchy that they feel lose; just right. The yoga material is soft and the shoe itself lasts a few years of constant summer use. they dry quickly.

For this brand: If you have wide feet and you area half size, go a size up. I'm a size 7.5, but I always get a size 8 for any flip flops from this brand.

I usually get them from REI.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Sanuk Women's Yoga Sling 2 Flip-Flop [] The sandals are so nice! I bought them when I went on a trip to Cabo San Lucas Mexico because I knew I was going to be doing a lot of walking and needed a sturdy sandal that had a lot of cushion in it also. I like that they are very nice looking and comfortable. I have a Morton's neuroma on the bottom of my foot so I have to be extra careful when selecting my shoes.
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
I will never have another pair of sandals ever. Period. End of story. My husband and I were honeymooning in Hawaii when we came across this shoe shop. It was beautiful and they had a ton of selections! I found out the shoes are make out of recycled yoga mattes. When I tried the yoga slings on they are true to size. However, I also have a pair of normal flip flops and have to go a size up because they weren't fitting properly. After buying these sandals I'll never buy another brand ever again because of their comfort.
Brooke M.
Ann Arbor, MI
I don't think I will ever want to wear another pair of sandals ever again. These are amazing! I've only had them for less than a week but I've been wearing them all day everyday ever since. So comfortable and great to travel in. They come in a lot of different colors and designs. 100% recommend.
Sarah M.
These shoes are the MOST comfortable sandal! I wore them in Barcelona for 10 miles a day and had no blisters or pain. They come in a variety of colors. They are affordable at $38, but I have found them at Marshalls for $14. The shoes look cute with dresses or casual wear.
Jessica G.
I was really excited to try this out when I first saw them online, and I do really like them. They took awhile to break in and they’re a little weirdly shaped to me. It may just be my foot size, I have wide feet. Overall I really like them.
Leah J.
Moosic
These flip flops are amazing! I bought them while at the beach this summer for a comfortable sandal to wear. I wear them to yoga & just daily to work. They literally feel like you are walking on a cushion all day. They are so comfortable. They range around $35-$40, but they are SO worth it!!!
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
These are the only sandals that I wear during summer. I've had one pair for 2 years now. You can dress them up or down. I have black and they go with nearly everything. They are the MOST comfortable sandal. No blisters... yoga mat bottoms. What could be better?
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
I love my sanuks! They are so comfortable, and I love the yoga sling style. They're not that expensive for how long they last, and how comfortable they are!! I love the way they form to my feet. I recommend!