BY SANTO DOMINGO

Eris G.
Lawrence, MA
I been drinking Santo Domingo whole roasted bean dominican coffee since I was lil kids , my whole family love it and still use through this date. Same as me definitely will recommend it , and and pure flavor .
Teisha S.
Brooklyn , NY
A good coffee by all standards. If you like to drink you coffee black and enjoy the taste this is one you will love!
Rocecil bm-121826 R.
Doral, FL
The best from Dominican Republic!
Good taste and smell!!!! Perfect with milk or just Black!!
Angymer D.
Mississauga, ON
El mejor café que representa a RD. Personalmente no tomo café, pero a mi esposo le encanta. Vivimos en Canadá, y cada vez que viene alguien a visitar le pedimos café Santo Domingo. ☕️ 🇩🇴
Angelica C.
MIAMI, FL
Santo Domingo Coffee is the best in Dominican Republic, is so good. Is concentrated and delicious. Is good in the morning.
Yira R.
Santiago
Medium to Dark coffee, great taste, no aftertaste... I was not a coffee lover (except for the smell which I’ve always loved)... But now I enjoy this hot coffee about two times a day during my work shift... Love it 😍
Suzanne M.
Is this a dark roast? Any after taste?