BY SANTITAS

Just like the tortilla chips found in your favorite Mexican restaurant, the authentic flavor of SANTITAS brand Tortilla Chips are made from premium quality, stone-ground corn.

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
These are probably one of the best brands of tortilla chips out there! They come in a variety of different flavors and don't go stale in three days like some brands! If these start to go stale after some time all you have to do it pop them in a 400 degree oven on a baking sheet for ten minutes and then BOOM! Fresh and warm! You're welcome in advance.
Nelson I.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
 ran across these at Walmart last summer and just grabbed them needing some inexpensive chips. Little did I know they would be outstanding chips!

They are perfectly salted, Not too much but just enough. Some other brands of chips I find to be too salty.
There is a bold slightly sweet corn taste in these chips that make them stand out above the others. They taste very natural without a bunch of additives.

Considering that they not only taste better but cost less than most other Tortilla chips, these chips are a real winner in my book.
The ingredients are plain and simple, and there are no fake flavors in this bag,...just FRESH, pure and simple chips that taste great and are perfectly salted.
That's what you will get in a bag of Santitas and nothing more.
Austin C.
Saint Joseph, MO
Foodie Expert
These chips are great. I love me some salty chips, and these definitely satisfy that! They're not my favorite tortilla chips, but they are easily second and ate the best when it comes to considering price. They're usually cheap and contain a lot more in a bag than other brands. The chips are thicker than some other brands, though.
Stephanie R.
I absolutely LOVE these tortilla chips! I can eat them with anything but I love to eat them with fresh homemade guacamole. Plus, they are only $2 which makes it more economical than Tostitos or other brands I have seen.
Tasha N.
Lehi, UT
Foodie Expert
My go to $2 dollar chips of choice! Super salty, crunchy amazingness that is just too good to not have in the house. Perfect late night snack, and goes with every dipping sauce! My favorite is guacamole and queso
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
Foodie Expert
Yum yum yum. I love the price. I love the taste and my favorite thing to serve these with is queso and jalapenos. Not sure if I am the only one with this pet peeve but I do not like the amount of broken chips in the pack. I find this happens more often with this brand.
Christina R.
Temecula, CA
Just bought these two days ago.  I cant get enough and the saltiness is perfect.  I love this with chunky mild or medium salsa.  I go with medium or mild so that I wont feel bad about binging on the whole bag of chips with it!  Great for parties, or a pre-dinner snack.
Abigail G.
Santitas tortilla chips are so freaking good. They are good alone or to make chips, eat hummus, or for bean dip. I love the salty flavor and that they are gluten free. Just absolutely delicious.
Hailey S.
KINGSLEY, MI
Foodie Expert
I love these chips, and I love their price!
They're awesome dipped in salsa or queso, but they're great plain too!
They have the perfect amount of salt and are not too thick or thin.
These are our go-to chips for gatherings, a picnic on the beach, and lazy days at home. you can't go wrong with these 😍
Amelia S.
Barnesville, GA
These are the best tortilla chips that could ever been made to me personally . My mother would use these chips with her famous meat dip and I would eat the chips and then go back to get some more chips to eat with my dip . They have just the right amount of salt and i can't say anything else but hurry up and go buy this product you won't be disappointed !
Lindsey C.
London, KY
Does this brand have a nacho chesse flavor?
Maydelis H.
Puerto Ordaz
Does not look very appetizing
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
Do these last for a while or go stale fast?
estou louca para experimentar , tem parece um doristos qual é o sabor