Santitas White Corn Blend Tortilla Chips uploaded by Raychel S.

BY SANTITAS

Santitas® Brand White Corn Blend Tortilla Chips.
New Size!
Pounder. 16 Oz Size!
Guaranteed fresh until printed date. see more...

• "still good but I prefer tostitos since they don't break easily" in 1 review
Candace A.
Stamford , CT
I think these chips are great- even better than Tostitos and they are way cheaper than Tostitos. They're softer and don't cut my mouth which is a problem I find with other chips. They aren't overly salty either.
Cindy R.
Olive Branch, MS
For the money, the Santitas chips are the best!! They are always crispy and fresh yet still strong enough to hold up to dipping.
Cheri N.
Delicious tortilla chips. Our household favorite for salsa, guacamole, and snacking. The only chips my daughter will eat.
Mariela M.
Tustin , CA
These are cheaper than regular tortilla chips. still good but I prefer tostitos since they don't break easily
Loty B.
Elwood
Some of the bet chips we buy. Always at a good value for money and great for nacho night or as a quick snack.
Wendy W.
Moultonborough
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is our favorite tortilla. The cost is so much better and the flavor is awesome. We always have a bag on hand for snacking or for company.