BY SANTITAS

Santitas® White Corn Blend Tortilla Triangles.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date. see more...

• What is your favorite salsa to eat with these? I have been lookin...2 Answers
  • Does any one else put lemon juice one your corn chip or just me? 5 Answers
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
I love these as a saltier, more flavorful, and less expensive alternative to Tostitos! They have a great natural, corn flavor and are quite salty, which I like in a tortilla chip. Great for nachos Bc the chips are quite large. Plus you really can’t be the $2 price tag! A huge bag of chips for $2, can’t beat it! Try these if you haven’t.
Mimi F.
Who doesn’t like Santitas? They are great chips with plenty of flavor and always fresh and crisp. They are wonderful with your favorite dip, soup, or alone as a snack. Another good thing about Santitas is their cost. These tasty chips only cost $2.00 per bag!
Now, that’s a deal. I recommend you give these a try!
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Delicious. I can always count on these chips to taste good. They're not overly salted, they don't taste cheap, and they are sturdy chips. Great for dipping and pico de gallo. I love to make nachos with these as well. You can't beat this price and quality combination!
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
I love this product.. This is the only tostada chips that I truly love. They have a great fresh taste, not to salty and not to plain. They go perfectly with almost anything and they are very affordable. I would highly recommend them to others. They are very delicious!!
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Love that I am able to go to these chips when craving chips but not necessarily able to eat or have many due to food allergies and diet restrictions. These are gluten free. These are so yummy and always taste just as fresh as the ones you get in a restaurant with your salsa while waiting for your food to come. Would definitely recommend.
Shelby A.
Wylie
I've tried so many brands of tortilla chips that it's embarrassing, I prefer them over potato chips. I love this brand because first off, they aren't expensive. They are low in calories, about 140 per serving. They aren't super oily, and they aren't super salty. It's literally the perfect bag of chips. I normally buy them at Walmart! And for a laugh I'd like to show you how big the bag is next to my dog.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I do really like these chips, however, I may not buy them again, because of how smashed they were. Even though they were discounted by a few cents, I do not think it is worth it.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
These chips are super salty! If you are craving that then these are the chips for you. You also can't go wrong for a bag of chips that is only $2! It lasts a while (for me anyways). I just wish the salt content was lower.
Elisa A.
Homeland, GA
As you can see these are the Yellow chips but the app. brought up the white corn chips. Non the less both are lightly salted which can complement even the best salsa. They are a sturdy chip so go ahead and dig into your chunky dip!
Kassy R.
Edinburg, TX
Santitas are so delicious! They're mostly made to be eaten with dips or botanas, but I LOVE to eat them by themselves. They taste great even like that! They're super cheap for such a big bag. Go buy some now!!!
Mariah D.
BELLEVIEW, FL
Does any one else put lemon juice one your corn chip or just me?
Maggie L.
Cambridge, WI
What is your favorite salsa to eat with these? I have been looking for a while and can't seem to find the right one! I am also open to any other favorite dip to eat with these!