BY SANTINI #18 in Canned & Powdered Milk

California farms organic sweetened condensed milk 14 oz see more...

Buy on Target*
Jasmine J.
Washington , DC
I love this brand of condensed milk. Its sweet, creamy and perfect for baking. I never tell anybody this, but I add some to my coffee instead of regular sugar! It gives the coffee a nice taste and color.
Gavin B.
Folsom, LA
This is great my grammy and my grandmaw use to use this all the time to replace milk it like it comes out fluffer and thicker in like batter and its great.
ModernDeaux o.
This is absolutely AWESOME in coffee or on top of snowballs...If you haven't tried this it's a must!!! You won't be dissapointed. #instagram
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
This is good. not on the healthy side but oh my it is yummy. we put it on our snow cones, in our coffee, and on our fruit.
Lacee A.
Knoxville, IA
I like this condensed milk over some other brands. It is awesome than you can get it in the low fat as well.
Larayne f.
Summerville, SC
Perfect for baking.. my number one go to when i plan to bake something.. and at a reasonable price.. .. ....
Elina P.
Coral Springs, FL
It's the best product, you can use for anything baking, cooking , it's makes very delicious dishes
Maria B.
Palmdale, CA
I love to bake with this I use about half a can to replace sugar when I make cheese cake
Eliana H.
Victoria , TX
Me encanta esta leche condensada porque con ella puedo hacer dulce de leche ...!
Paula P.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL
Rich to eat with fruits, is perfect. There is no lack in my cupboard. The best price and also is organic. My family and I adore her, because we are addicted to coffee and we love to mix it with her.
Jasmine J.
Washington , DC
I like to add this to my coffee! Have any of you tried it & if so did you like it?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
How does this taste differently compared to regular condensed milk??