BY SANTHILEA LONDON

• How much does this change in terms of color? Does it work well? W...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price and where can you buy them?2 Answers
Review (1)
Caitlin M.
I recently wore this as part of my lipstick challenge. Although not "technically" a lipstick, this balmy lip color was just what I was looking for. I spend a lot of my weekends running races or doing various other sports, so this touch of color was great for me. The bullet is a light neon green but once applied, the real magic happens. The balmy texture goes on clear and responds to your body's pH to transform into a unique shade of pink. For me, this was a pretty blushing pink. Natural enough to take me from my race to brunch but not bright enough to look like I was wearing makeup. As someone who doesn't love lipstick, this is a happy medium!
Leanne B.
Is this worth the price and where can you buy them?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
I keep seeing this and am so curious to try it. Worth giving it a try?
Kim R.
Wharton, NJ
How much does this change in terms of color? Does it work well? What's the best place to purchase?