Santee Nail Polish Pink Glow Vernis A Ongles 15 Ml

by Santee

Glow in the dark colored nail polish will ignite your nails with a sexy, sultry glow! Formulated for a smooth application in 6 rich colors. This is available in mini-displays for easy retailing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Santee Nail Polish Pink Glow Vernis A Ongles 15 Ml!
I have several nail paintings of this brand and are of very good quality. They have long duration and the finish looks professional so you paint your nails yourself. It is one of my favorite nail paint brands. Recommended!
Joplin, MO
I'm always unsure of glow in the dark nail polish because a majority of it doesn't actually glow. However, I'm a huge fan of Halloween so I was determined to find one, to keep me in the festive spirit. The brand santee came out with one and it actually did what it claimed to do, after charging up in the light it actually glowed. The bottle is super cute and goes with the Halloween theme also.
Palmdale, CA
They have this nail polish at a local shop near my house it's a little mom-and-pop place but they have a whole bunch of Santee products and I actually really like them they are on the way cheaper side because they are a Korean brand but I must say they hold up pretty well compared to some leading top brands of nail polish and makeups
Ferndale, Mi
This stuff is great. I like three thin layers to make it as opaque as possible but you could get away with two thicker layers. With a good top coat it doesn’t chip for days. Love the vibrant color.
Santee Nail Polish Pink Glow Vernis A Ongles 15 Ml uploaded by brea B.
Santee Nail Polish Pink Glow Vernis A Ongles 15 Ml uploaded by brea B.
Cue color purplish color. Nail polish is very liquid and it smear quick . No need for a top coat because it shine like a star and brighter than the moon.
Me.gusta este esmalte de uñas pero el unico problemita es que no brilla en la oscuridad cualidad por la que lo compre
Miami
Lovely colour! Glossy and smooth. One coat does the job just fine. Love the other bright colours too! Definitely will try again and again!
Doral, FL
That pink is life .. looks great with a finish look gloss cover.. you can add designs .. also dries quick .its great