Santee MIRROR EFFECT Nail Polish full size 8pcs Set

by Santee

Santee Mirror Effect Nail Polish Charming metallic mirror effect. Solid Trendy Color, Long Lasting Full Size / Net 14ml 0.5 fl.oz e each Bottle Colors : Silver, Gold, Aqua, Purple, Champagne,Bronze,Golden Rose, Blue

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Santee MIRROR EFFECT Nail Polish full size 8pcs Set!
Montebello, CA
Santee MIRROR EFFECT Nail Polish full size 8pcs Set uploaded by Sasha M.
Santee MIRROR EFFECT Nail Polish full size 8pcs Set uploaded by Sasha M.
As for my honest review for this polish set I unfortunately was not please as much with this product, I was convinced to purchased this mirror polish set by seeing only the polish bottles how nice they looked with their smooth mirror-like chrome images. But once trying each polish out they don't promise a real mirror chrome look just as you would see being applied with the chrome mirror powders. They do have a frost very light metallic look to them which might serve for future purposes but thought the price just does not match it's promise. ?Too pricey for a little effect. I did a personal video review on this as well to show how they really were.
Dennis, MS
Santee MIRROR EFFECT Nail Polish full size 8pcs Set uploaded by Brandy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like how this really does look smooth out and mirrored when you apply it. I had never used it or even heard of this kind so I went out on a limb and bought it and I was happy that I did. I'm so very pleased with how it turned out. Highly recommended this brand, it also doesn't chip easy and last for days!
brick
Santee MIRROR EFFECT Nail Polish full size 8pcs Set uploaded by dawn W.
It isn’t mirror effect nor can it even manage to stay on the nail. Adding a top coat makes it look even worse, although I use it a lot, it’ll be for nail looks that will last me a day to pick at during school since it really doesn’t even stick to your nail. It’s cheap for the most part when sold separately, but I’d invest in a better polish overall. I like the idea they had going for it, however the formula is just horrendous and makes it a terrible polish sadly.
This is garbage! Seriously ladies don’t waste your money!!! None of these are mirror effect, and that’s not even the gag, the formula is just not good, it didn’t even stay on my nails whatsoever. I tried swatches with it over plain nails, over a matte base, glossy base, gel base, the polishes just didn’t stick, like it completely rejected any surface.... Maybe I just got a bad batch, but I wouldn’t waste money on these. 👎🤷🏼‍♀️
usa
The colors are very pretty but this isnt a real mirror effect. It's more of a metallic finish rather than a mirror.