Sante Mascara Volume uploaded by Steff D.Sante Mascara Volume uploaded by Steff D.

BY SANTE

Drama Lashes Pure Colors of Nature. Amazing Volume. Dramatic Curve. Long Lasting Coverage. Special Mascara in Elegant Earthy Shades Certified Natural Cosmetics. . see more...

• I have really straight lashes and I curl them on a daily ...1 Answers
Roberta P.
N Brunswick, NJ
Stays on all not very voluminous for your lashes overall great product and worth the price. I would most certainly purchase this product again.
Steff D.
An excellent mascara for eyelashes, quite dramatic, good finish, plenty of volume and beautiful pigmentation. Nothing negative to say about the product, totally delighted.
Amisaday E.
I used the product and I like consistency, the color is all in itself is magnificent and practical to use and habloar of the presentation is also great
Lucia I.
I have really straight lashes and I curl them on a daily basis I find my self always looking for a mascara that won't weigh down my lashes is this the one too? Or is it something I should look into trying out? Any input helps😊

Amazon