BY SANTE

Care for You and the World. For Every Skin Type. With Precious Organic Extracts Pampers the Skin with revitalizing Freshness!  This tonic clears up and refreshes even sensitive skin in a particularly gentle way. Precious organic schisandra extract, black cohosh and organic witch-hazel extract give you a refined, even complexion. Certified Natural Cosmetics. . see more...

• What's the ingredient list in this and is it an older/classic pro...1 Answers
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
Cleared my skin right up! No more dull discolored spots and leaves a fresh clean feeling you can feel it working I love it!
Mariah B.
My I have a lot of discoloration on my skin it this literally cleared it up and made it look so pretty
Kera E.
Phoenix, AZ
Actually a pretty great product. Does exactly what it says it will do. My face felt brand new.
Sophia L.
This cleared my skin up right away! Fast results are really important and this did the trick!
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I love this product.I have very sensitive skin and this never fails in clearing my skin .
Em V.
Surprisingly works really well and feels okay. I would definitely recommend to others.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
What's the ingredient list in this and is it an older/classic product?