BY SANTE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Pure Colors of Nature Give Your Brows that Precise Arch 4 Outline the Contours First, then Style with the Handy Brush Certified Natural Cosmetics see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart*
Taylah C.
Springville, PA
The product worked well and lasted long. It was very easy to apply, and went well with my blue/gray eyes. I've used this before so I knew what I was getting when I bought it. I would buy again, but I'm always looking for different ways of doing my eyebrows.