BY SANTA'S COAL

Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love to purchase this product at Christmas time. The price is affordable and I normally purchase it from Walgreens pharmacy. I normally buy a couple of packs and eat until gone. I recommend this product to anyone.
Brittany L.
Galloway , NJ
This is an adorable novelty item for Christmas! I remember getting these in my stocking at Christmas. The actual gum itself is okay. I think the real value lies in the packaging.
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
I think this is great! We used to get it as a stocking stuffer for Christmas! It was always so fun! I have now passed this on to do with my kids and honestly for being black gum it doesn't taste bad!
Sarah B.
Taunton, MA
This is a really cute idea for a kid's stocking at christmas. The gum itself isn't the greatest, but the idea itself is what makes this product worthwhile!
Andrea G.
I remember getting these as a kid and these are still always fun to put in a stocking and I think that they taste good.
Ashley H.
Ooltewah, TN
These are the perfect stocking stuffers! They are also perfect for playing tricks on the kids and also taste great