Santander Powder Mix, Instant, 10.5 oz (300 g) uploaded by Mandy E.

BY SANTANDER

Powder mix to prepare instant chocolate drink. With vitamins and minerals. A - Helps you grow with healthy eyes and hair. B2 - Very important for a healthy skin. B1 - Helps getting more energy from foods. B3 - Fortifies your nervous system. D3 - Helps to absorb and fix calcium. Calcium - Fortifies your teeth and bones. Iron - Gives you strength and energy, prevents anemia. Made in Colombia. see more...

Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
Cheaper version of chocomilk. Overall it does it work, kids can't tell the different and very inexpensive.
Mandy E.
This chocolate milk powder is great. My 5yr old son is an extremely picky eater and has had weight gain issues because of eating problems and his pediatrician recommended a vitamin milk to help him gain weight and supplement his meals. We tried Pediasure and they were ok but he always said they had a "funny taste". So I asked his Dr. If there was something else we could try and she recommended Chocolisto. Honestly I had never saw or heard of it before so just figured I would keep looking for something else but I happened across a huge container of it when I was in a discount store and was amazed so we tried it. My son LOVES IT! He calls it doggie milk(because of the container picture) and asks for this over EVERY OTHER DRINK! He has quickly got up to the weight he is needed to be and I feel good about the product because it is LOADED with vitamins and recommended by his Dr. And WAY cheaper than Pediasure! I am so happy I actually found this powder to try, it has helped our family and my son's health greatly. 😁👍
Alejandra T.
Elizabeth, NJ
It doesn't have a bad taste but I would say that nesquik has a better taste. It isn't pricey at all.