BY SANTA MARGHERITA

Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio 2013. see more...

• "This wine is very light and dry." in 1 review
  • "This is my special occasion or special treat white." in 1 review
  • "Actually, it beats out a lot of Pinot Grigio at higher price points." in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite white wines is pinot grigio and this brand is top on my list... love a nice dry wine to kick back and sip on " in 1 review
Cynthia A.
My honest opinion of this product is that although it's not a bad product in itself- I do believe that it is wildly overpriced for what it is. Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio has quickly become one of the most recognized names on the wine market and can easily be considered the Grey Goose of Pinot Grigio. There are plenty of other Pinot Grigio selections that could be made at a comparable- if not- better quality for a significantly less amount. The varietal itself is unique in that it is one that's easy to produce- so I cannot justify spending $25+ for this specific brand.
Kimberley F.
Happy Hour Expert
Absolutely fabulous wine! I love the great flavor of this pinot! It has a great smooth taste and doesn't leave a bitter after taste. It would accompany a meal well or go great as a glass to unwind after a long day! I would highly recommend this wine to any pinot lover!
Rosa D01-005678 M.
Doral, FL
Happy Hour Expert
The best white wine I have ever eaten so far.
I love that when taking a sip I feel a slight soon ph turns into a rich ligeramentente sweet flavor that is what I love about this wine.

It is my option number one at the time of taking a nice white wine
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
Hands down this is by far my. Favorite white wine. I have been drinking this for years. It can be a little pricey but it's worth every penny. You can't go wrong serving this at dinner to your guests. They will love it.
Jenn S.
Bremerton, WA
This has always been my favorite wine to unwind and enjoy. Moderately priced in stores (anywhere from $16-$23), though crazy markup for a bottle at restaurants. If you're a sweet wine drinker, this is not for you.
Alicia E.
Hamden, CT
this is by far one of the best white wines i have ever enjoyed. it has a crisp clean dry taste and is fantastic to have with any meal . It is also an excellent go to for hostess gifts at any holiday .
Linsey M.
One of my faves. I buy this time and time again because of its value and fantastic, light flavor. A wonderful white for any occasion be it special, or just a Tuesday night. Hold up well to all foods.
Ivette F.
New york, NY
Love this wine!!!! Buy it every week and take it to dinner parties, give them as gifts! It's well balanced and a personal favorite. A must on lunch dates with my dad! I'm obsessed
Amy S.
Austin , TX
Honestly not a big fan it taste like water to me at first I thought my friends where tricking me by giving me water
Melissa H.
Las Vegas, NV
When it comes to Pinot Grigio this is an excellent, quality choice that never disappoints.
Shea J.
West Palm Bch, FL
What is your favorite Pinot Grigio?
Kaylee C.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
I'm fairly new to wines. Would this be a good one to start with?
Brittany G.
How is this wine? Where can I purchase ?
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
I've never tried this yet. What food is good to pair with?
Carli B.