BY SANTA MARGHERITA

Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio 2013. see more...

Santa Margherita Pinto Grigio 2013
  • "One of my favorite white wines is pinot grigio and this brand is top on my list... love a nice dry wine to kick back and sip on " in 1 review
  • "This is my special occasion or special treat white." in 1 review
  • "This wine is very light and dry." in 1 review
  • "Actually, it beats out a lot of Pinot Grigio at higher price points." in 1 review
Alexa A.
Hands down one of my favorite Pinot Grigios! I love this one because it is not sweet like some cheaper Pinots can be. This bottle is a tiny bit more pricey (I tend to stick in the $10-16) range but it’s a great little splurge - and a great bottle to bring to someone!
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
To be honest I do not generally drink Pinot I refer to it as wind wine as it is not flavorful enough for me generally. But Santa Margherita is crisp and refreshing while having some juicy fruit flavors. It is a bit pricey so I will stick with drinking it when someone I am out with buys or suggests a bottle.
Sherika B.
Carencro, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Drinkable, but very sour. If you like lemons, you will love this. It is a yellow, straw color. I have had better pinot grigio at a cheaper price point. This wine was very close to the $20 range. I would not buy unless you love lemons. There are other pinot grigios out there.
Jenn S.
Silverdale
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This has always been my favorite wine to unwind and enjoy. Moderately priced in stores (anywhere from $16-$23), though crazy markup for a bottle at restaurants. If you're a sweet wine drinker, this is not for you.
Victoria S.
I love this drink! It is sold at an affordable price. It has a strong percent of alcohol. I purchased it at my local liquor store. I buy this beer very often. I recommended this to any of my beer/alcohol lovers! Great to cool off with and kick back and relax with!
Cynthia A.
My honest opinion of this product is that although it's not a bad product in itself- I do believe that it is wildly overpriced for what it is. Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio has quickly become one of the most recognized names on the wine market and can easily be considered the Grey Goose of Pinot Grigio. There are plenty of other Pinot Grigio selections that could be made at a comparable- if not- better quality for a significantly less amount. The varietal itself is unique in that it is one that's easy to produce- so I cannot justify spending $25+ for this specific brand.
Kimberley F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Absolutely fabulous wine! I love the great flavor of this pinot! It has a great smooth taste and doesn't leave a bitter after taste. It would accompany a meal well or go great as a glass to unwind after a long day! I would highly recommend this wine to any pinot lover!
Jennifer S.
This is a dry, very crisp white wine. It is in the mid range price wise and seems to be a top contender that many people reach for when they head to a get together and need something several types of people will like. It isn't a favorite of mine because it's so dry, but others really seem to like it.
Arielle A.
Fort Worth, TX
I am not very picky when it comes to my wines, but this is one of the better cheaper Pinot Grigios that I've tried. If you have a more refined palette, you may disagree, but if you normally shop in the $10-20 bottle range, this is a good option.
Rosa D01-005678 M.
Doral, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The best white wine I have ever eaten so far.
I love that when taking a sip I feel a slight soon ph turns into a rich ligeramentente sweet flavor that is what I love about this wine.

It is my option number one at the time of taking a nice white wine
Shea J.
West Palm Bch, FL
What is your favorite Pinot Grigio?
Kaylee C.
Orem, UT
I'm fairly new to wines. Would this be a good one to start with?
Brittany G.
How is this wine? Where can I purchase ?
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
I've never tried this yet. What food is good to pair with?
Carli B.