Santa Fe Tortilla Company: Homestyle Whole Wheat Tortillas, 24 oz

Anyone know the calorie count in these?
Do these break easily when folding?
Are these actually made in santa fe
Start your review of Santa Fe Tortilla Company: Homestyle Whole Wheat Tortillas, 24 oz!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoSan Francisco, CA
These are great for a healthy alternative! The flavor is ok. I think it could be better. It's definitely a good value for the price. Whole wheat tortillas have come a long way. I would buy again for sure!
3 years agoWinston , OR
I really like these tortillas they drunk dry out and have a very nice mild flavor to them. Heating them up as a wonderful to get them a nice roll using for either enchiladas or even using them to make quesadillas.
3 years agoGranada Hills, CA
Y I love e Ty to be the best thing about it is the best way for the first time in a the same time as a result of a sudden it is a good time to go to the point where you I the only one who can is so much better.
3 years agoPocatello, ID
These tortillas are seriously delicious! You can't go wrong with these no matter what you make with them. My personal favorite are quesadillas and fajita tacos. Plus they're healthier than many other tortillas.
4 years ago
I love this brand of tortillas. I normally go for the plain flour kind. They're soft, have good flavor, versatile. Tacos, burritos, homemade tortilla chips or doritos, there's a lot you can do with them, and they're reasonably priced.
4 years agoLewisville, TX
Hola como estan..pues yo les recomiendo este producto es muy bueno La verdad que no se arepentiran en comprarlo muy rikas estas tortillaa nada de gruesas
3 years agoLa Porte, TX
This whole wheat tortillas are good, I have never been a fan of whole wheat tortillas but this made me change my mind about it.
4 years agoOrland Park, IL
Heated up on griddle they taste like Indian rotis, which is great for Indian household so you don't have to cook fresh everyday
3 years ago
These tortillas are pretty good!don't have a complaint, love them! My two year old daughter loves to eat them.
3 years agoBellaire, OH
Great for wraps or any Mexican dish. Fantastic flavor and very filling. These are healthy and the way to go