BY SANTA FE TORTILLA COMPANY #15 in Tortillas

Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
These whole wheat tortillas are the one which i always preffer from other ones , the reason is because they are whole wheat and full of energy and filling , a perfect for lunch time , everyone in my family loves it
Hannah S.
San Francisco, CA
These are great for a healthy alternative! The flavor is ok. I think it could be better. It's definitely a good value for the price. Whole wheat tortillas have come a long way. I would buy again for sure!
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
I really like these tortillas they drunk dry out and have a very nice mild flavor to them. Heating them up as a wonderful to get them a nice roll using for either enchiladas or even using them to make quesadillas.
Ellie K.
Granada Hills, CA
Y I love e Ty to be the best thing about it is the best way for the first time in a the same time as a result of a sudden it is a good time to go to the point where you I the only one who can is so much better.
Brenda S.
Pocatello, ID
These tortillas are seriously delicious! You can't go wrong with these no matter what you make with them. My personal favorite are quesadillas and fajita tacos. Plus they're healthier than many other tortillas.
Ashley C.
I love this brand of tortillas. I normally go for the plain flour kind. They're soft, have good flavor, versatile. Tacos, burritos, homemade tortilla chips or doritos, there's a lot you can do with them, and they're reasonably priced.
linda m.
Lewisville, TX
Hola como estan..pues yo les recomiendo este producto es muy bueno
La verdad que no se arepentiran en comprarlo
muy rikas estas tortillaa nada de gruesas
brenda l.
La Porte, TX
This whole wheat tortillas are good, I have never been a fan of whole wheat tortillas but this made me change my mind about it.
Sarika S.
Orland Park, IL
Heated up on griddle they taste like Indian rotis, which is great for Indian household so you don't have to cook fresh everyday
Patricia C.
These tortillas are pretty good!don't have a complaint, love them! My two year old daughter loves to eat them.
alyssa p.
Albuquerque, NM
Are these actually made in santa fe
Janet O.
Do these break easily when folding?
Melissa F.
Anyone know the calorie count in these?