Santa Cruz Seedless Red Raspberry Fruit Spread

by Santa Cruz Organics

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Santa Cruz Seedless Red Raspberry Fruit Spread!
Alejandra P.
Chula Vista, CA
Santa Cruz Seedless Red Raspberry Fruit Spread uploaded by Alejandra P.
I bought this brand because I wanted something organic, that did not have that artificial flavor and I found it in SANTA CRUZ that it really has a delicious natural flavor; The raspberry is one of my favorite flavors and if it tastes very good, since I found this brand I have not bought another, try it that has a variety of flavors.
Alexis W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Very tasty product. Used it for making thumbprint cookies. I don’t use this normally for everyday use, as there is too much sugar. Instead I use no sugar fruit jams.
Tracee C.
I’m not a big jam fan, but ever now and then I get a craving for peanut butter and jam toast. Santa Cruz seedless red raspberry fruit spread is my go to. I probably only but 2 jars a year and love the cost and flavor of this brand.

Looking for your answer?