Santa Cruz Organics Santa Cruz Organic Cherry Lemonade, 32 Ounce -- 12 per case.

BY SANTA CRUZ ORGANICS

Our Santa Cruz Organic Lemonades have long been a favorite summertime treat. Like all Santa Cruz Organic products Santa Cruz Organic Lemonades are certified organic in accordance with the United States Department of Agricultures organic regulations. Bearing the official USDA Organic seal Santa Cruz Organic Lemonades are guaranteed to be organic from the ingredients through the recipe-batching process and into the bottle. This assures product integrity and supports efforts for environmental responsibility. see more...

Abbey G.
This is probably one of my favorite lemonade drinks. It has great flavor and is very good. It can be a little sour or sweet at times but all you need is a little shake and you should be fine.
Colleen F.
I'm not a huge juice drinker, but when I do, this is the only brand I'll drink. I do find that if I add a ton of ice to it I like it better as it can be a bit too sweet/tart depending on the flavor. Make sure you give it a really good shake before drinking to make sure you get all the sediment from the bottom.