BY SANTA CRUZ ORGANICS

Santa Cruz Organic Pure Lemon Juice: USDA organic 2 tablespoons equals the juice of 1 medium lemon Not from concentrate Gluten free see more...

Christy M.
West Covina, Ca
I buy this PURE lemon juice for my kidneys, as I’ve been fasting a lot. I love that this one is organic and pure lemon juice! So I don’t have to cut lemons and make a mess everyday getting my juice in!. Does it taste like fresh squeezed lemon juice? No!!. it’s been pasteurized and taste similar to other brands of lemon juices, I mainly buy this one because it’s organic and comes in a cool glass bottle haha.
Pamela W.
Santa Cruz Organic Pure Lemon juice hands down is my favorite lemon juice. I used this daily to drink in the morning as well as cook with it. The lemon juice has an amazing natural taste along with natural ingredients. I highly recommend this product.
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
These are usually pretty pricey near me - $4 or more for one - so for the price I'd say 2/5 stars. The taste, however, is just so good all the time that I feel like it deserves 5. It tastes just like it had been squeezed in my kitchen, but it's been bottled and pasteurized! On top of being organic, it's also gluten free which means it's Celiac-friendly. Since they've gone on sale for 4 for $5 I've been buying tons of them. I'd definitely recommend this for someone looking for organic lemonade in varying flavors.
Margaret S.
Richmond, VA
This picture is doing the product a terrible injustice. I love strawberry lemonade but I don't often find one that tastes good. I stumbled across this one day in Kroger and I am HOOKED. It's so delicious!
Kasey M.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the only organic lemon juice that is available in my grocery store. First time using it and We like it so far!
Janet C.
I love this flavor. It tastes organic but so good. I recommend this to everyone. Ice cold tastes even better.
Jenn R.
Grove City, OH
I love this stuff! It's healthier than a lot of beverages and it's great in the summer.
Stefanie D.
I got this stuff to try it and i really liked it! It really tastes good! =]
Shelly S.
Tried and did not enjoy. I am a huge fan of lemonade, but I just did not like this. I see it selling at Target and Stater Bros. for about three dollars, however the Dollar Tree has a plethora of these..