BY SANTA CRUZ ORGANICS #41 in Nut Butter

SANTA CRUZ ORGANIC 12x 16 OZ ORGANIC LIGHT ROAST CREAMY PBUTTER. Made with lightly roasted Spanish peanuts for a fresh peanut flavor this product is a tasty creamy grind made without hydrogenated oils.:. (Note: This product description is informational only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use. For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use.) see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Bayleigh S.
Bayleigh S.
Greenfield, IN
Foodie Expert
The Santa Cruz brand is great and this peanut butter is nothing short of that! It tasted so natural and so smooth. Perfect with apples or on toast for a nice price. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Ariel W.
Ariel W.
Apple Valley, CA
So delicious! It's ruined any other peanut butter for me! Now it's this or nothing! Which is a great thing, it's healthy and delicious! Eat it plain or on wheat crackers! Endless possibilities!
Dantrice W.
Dantrice W.
Los Angeles, CA
this peanut butter taste so good. I love it. I always buy this whenever I go to the store. I love the fact that it's organic.
Paula G.
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
Foodie Expert
Yummy!!! This is delicious I joy it so much. I have bee in a journey to lose weight and this has helped with cravings
Jailine D.
Jailine D.
This peanut butter is delicious the taste is indescribable is very good for breakfast or armor is exquisite.
Mikala T.
Mikala T.
Anniston, AL
Foodie Expert
Organic is much better for you than regular and this has a good taste to it also love it
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
Since I'm a foreigner I have never tried peanut butter in my life and I wanted really good one when I started browsing supermarket shelves for it. I trust Santa Cruz Juice and apple sauce so my choise fell on their PB. It's a little too oily but in general it tastes good! No added sugar or other crappy unhealthy ingredients. I eat it with a toast and 1 tsp of honey every morning.
Carly M.
Carly M.
Marshall, TX
I bought this at Kroger, It was the first organic peanut butter I tried, and it definitely changed my view on how peanut butter should taste. It is so flavourful, rich, and creamy. I absolutely love this stuff. Wish the price was better, but it is definitely worth more than a jar of Jif.
Marguerite C.
Marguerite C.
I eat peanut butter regularly and this brand is one of my favs. It's smooth and it taste great. The only downfall is that you need to mix it every so often because it separates so a water consistency is at the top.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Super yummy and organic. I love putting this on my protein waffles, toast and in my smoothies for a nutty flavor. Great flavor and perfect to add on anything! a guilty pleasure of mine for sure :-)
Yvette C.
Yvette C.
Marlin , TX
Foodie Expert
Does it have a homemade taste?
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC
Foodie Expert
Some organic peanut butters have a bad after taste, how is this one?
Neyda S.
Neyda S.
Duncanville, TX
This looks so good!! Is this as good as it looks?
Brittnee B.
Brittnee B.
RAEFORD, NC
Foodie Expert
Does this settle in the jar?