BY SANTA CRUZ ORGANICS #41 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

Santa Cruz Organic® Apple Sauce.
A Delicious Blend of Organic Apples.
USDA organic. see more...

Chelsea M.
Concord, CA
I love this because it’s as close to homemade as store bought can get. It’s a great brand that is made from organic products and taste great! I love their flavor and quality and the taste is amazing. The sugar content is a bit higher but way(!!!) better than any other brand out there. Like I said the beat store National bought brand out there that is also organic. I love them.
Kassiah P.
No additives, no preservatives, and no added sugar! Tastes amazing, definitely not bland! Good for you, eco friendly production, and organic! This is a great and affordable brand. Definitely give this product a try!
marina R.
redondo beach, CA
Just tried this product in a pouch like packet and it tastes delicious and fresh. Really remind me when my grandfather used to make the apple sauce back in Russia. Fabulous snack, especially in a pouch. Definitely would give this to my child as a snack with oats or something else.
Jessica P.
This organic applesauce is another product that I grew up on from my grandpa's organic farm market. It is so delicious, and while I love to make my own applesauce in the fall, Santa Cruz applesauce is a good substitute.
Nika W.
This is a great value applesauce with a really nice consistency too. It's good with pork and just as a simple snack too. Also the container is glass so the packaging is 100% Eco-friendly.
Becky S.
Best applesauce there is. No added junk to it and it taste amazing. Not expensive and my baby girl loves it too. Costco sells big boxes of it for very good price.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
I love Santa Cruz products and this apple sauce is delicious. You can taste the difference in it compared to other brands.
Jennifer M.
Fackler, AL
This stuff is amazing, not only is it ORGANIC but it taste wonderful! You feel good eating this stuff and it's delicious!
Megan L.
My favorite applesauce! So delicious and good for you! One of my favorite organic brands!! And it's also non-gmo!
Fatima B.
Rotterdam, South-Holland
I really don't like it. The taste of Apple is to strong for me. It just taste like those babyfood things. I also don't like the texture at all. its really thick.

back