BY SANTA CRUZ ORGANICS

An organic original. Our roots stretch back to the early 1970s, when we began revitalizing abandoned apple orchards in the Santa Cruz mountains, an area known for high-quality, flavorful fruit. Our commitment to organic has grown. Today, we offer a full range of wholesome, delicious premium organic products. see more...

Kim z.
Carrollton , TX
I love that juice, it's taste reminds me a flavor of juices of my childhood- my grandmother made them. It has natural, not an artificial flavor. Do not have colorants. It is a little bit too expensive. I will give him 5 stars but due too high price I will take away one.
Michelle C.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Love Santa Cruz and all of their juices, juices blends and lemonades! They have the best flavors, and they always taste fresh. I wish they were a little bit cheaper, but other than that, they are perfect.
Lillian U.
This is the bomb.com . I don't know where to find this, the inly place i found it was it fresno and i hardly go:( its real yummy for all the other juice lovers out there
Kristen N.
Mystic, CT
A little more expensive but so worth it. A huge plus that it is organic as well. I not only drink it straight but also add to smoothies or even homemade BBQ sauces.
Brianna Q.
San Antonio , TX
I think that this is a great product! I love the flavor and that it is organic. The only downside is it is kinda spendy but that is because it is organic. I recommend it though!
Ally Z.
This is the best apple juice I have ever had. It is so close to being a cider. I reduce it down to almost 1/4 of the bottle and braise mussels and clams in it, then add a little bit of heavy cream at the end. It is so so so so GOOD!
Victoria R.
Rio rico, AZ
This is the best apple juice that you can get, it's on the pricey side, but it's so worth it. You are never disappointed when you get this brand.
Brian B.
Pasadena
Review for: Apple more...
I buy this juice for my wife and two young daughters and myself, and we all love it!!! We drink the whole thing within a week. It’s so good!
Jenise R.
Hialeah, FL
This is the best worth every penny even though it is quite costly. It the taste is just magnificent
Claudia F.
Is very good and I drink it in my diet. And all my family love it recommend to buy it

Walmart