Santa Cruz Limeade

by Santa Cruz Organics

Lime flavored beverage from concentrates

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Santa Cruz Limeade!
ARLINGTON, TX
Purchased at: Kroger
Very good substitute for lemon water and if you do not want to prepare your own at home, it is organic and gluten free, the ingredients it contains are natural only take it cold and always shake before taking it. Try it
Grove City, PA
I love this drink so much! Remember it is slightly different than lemonade and so amazing! It's slightly tart but not overly so and also not too sweet. I'm not a fan of lemonade because it's usually to sweet, meanwhile this brand of Limeade is just right.
Wayne, MI
Tastes like summer. Nothing better on a hot day when it’s chilled ice cold. Even better with a shot of vodka
Citrus Hts, CA
There are many flavors in this line - but this is for sure one of my favorite flavors! Especially in the heat of the summer. Its not too sweet or too tart, plus you can mix it with other things like fresh fruit to make a fun and healthy treat drink! I just wish the price was a little lower. But I also like that its in a glass jar too and not plastic.
Mystic, CT
Love love love it! This bottle never lasts more than 1 day in my house because it is so delicious! Not too sweet and perfect compliment to a warm summer day.
Stamford, CT
Liquid crack. When I want limeade this is my go to. It is not very expensive and it's organic. What is not to love about it. Also, it isn't super sweet where it would make your teeth hurt.

Looking for your answer?