BY NETFLIX, INC.

Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant star in this Netflix-original series as married realtors, Sheila and Joel, who are living a quiet life, raising their teenage daughter in Santa Clarita, Calif. Their world unexpectedly changes when Sheila goes through a dramatic transformation that sends her down a road of death and destruction -- but leaves her looking and feeling better than ever. Barrymore and Olyphant also serve as executive producers, alongside showrunner and creator Victor Fresco ("Better Off Ted").

Rocio P.
So funny Drew Barrymore is hilarious As We Know. Again another show that I binge-watched can't wait for season 2
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
OMG! Great Netflix show. Starring Drew Barrymore this flick is hysterical! Great to watch when the kids go to bed! A must see
MK J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I just could not get into this show. I give it a two stars because it was really different and unique compared to other shows out there. But it was weird and just not very entertaining for me.
Steven S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I like this show. I had no expectations going into it, but I found it to be quite innovative and funny. Whenever I watch this show, however, I have dreams about bloody encounters. Good show otherwise!
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
I fell in love with Santa Clarita Diet when it first came on Netflix it's weird and corky but overall it's hilarious entertaining and just a great show and who doesn't love Drew Berrymore
Katie F.
Sacramento , CA
I love this show! It is so different from most horror comedy shows. Definitely can't wait for season 2 to come out.
kat s.
The main reason I love this show is because of how humorous Joel is. I watched the whole first season in a span of two days and my boyfriend recently watched this and said he really liked it! It's super funny and a great watch for those days you just wanna stay in and watch tv.
Stacy A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show is awesome, albeit a bit gross at times haha.  I love Drew Barrymore she is awesome in everything she's in.  I was so happy to hear that there would be a season 2 of this show YAY!
Payge K.
I started watching this show a few days after it was released a friend of mine said it was really good and I should watch it. I ended up getting hooked in the first episode. I can't wait for the second season to come out.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
To me this show was hilarious. And the length being only 30 minutes was perfect. Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant (had to look his name up) have a chemistry that's awesome on screen. If you have Netflix check this show out, if not sign up the first month is free.