BY NETFLIX

Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant star in this Netflix-original series as married realtors, Sheila and Joel, who are living a quiet life, raising their teenage daughter in Santa Clarita, Calif. Their world unexpectedly changes when Sheila goes through a dramatic transformation that sends her down a road of death and destruction -- but leaves her looking and feeling better than ever. Barrymore and Olyphant also serve as executive producers, alongside showrunner and creator Victor Fresco ("Better Off Ted").

Stacy A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show is awesome, albeit a bit gross at times haha.  I love Drew Barrymore she is awesome in everything she's in.  I was so happy to hear that there would be a season 2 of this show YAY!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
To me this show was hilarious. And the length being only 30 minutes was perfect. Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant (had to look his name up) have a chemistry that's awesome on screen. If you have Netflix check this show out, if not sign up the first month is free.
Regina P.
Birmingham,AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Drew Barrymore is the zombie cannibal mom in  Santa Clarita Diet  It's a really funny comedy, and keeps you guessing about what situation will happen next. Good comedic acting. I recommend this one.
Devonne S.
Austin, TX
I love this show it's funny non stop. But don't watch if you freak out about blood and guts.. duper funny i hope there's is a season two fingers crossed!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My SO and I loved this show. We binge watched it in a weekend and I'm dying for it to return. Decent replay value, good cast, great acting and (somewhat) original story line. In the words of my grandmother, "it tickled me pink." (Did I really just say that?) Definitely recommend.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show was so cute, funny, and fresh - I could not stop watching this.  It was like Desperate Housewives but a comedy.  Drew Barrymore, who plays a mom and wife is super charming and funny!  I love her cup she keeps her secret "shake" in...lol - cannot wait for season 2!
Ana C.
Ventura, CA
I really like this show. I thought it would be bad because its about her becoming a zombie but it's drew Barrymore so I HAD to watch it and it's very entertaining and I cannot wait for season two
Megan C.
Anaheim, CA
Fresh. Fun. Thrilling.  Drew Barrymore brings a whole new meaning to cannibalism as you witness her transition into a confident, sexy, zombie mom.  If you enjoy quick wit in your t.v, the Santa Clarita Diet should be your next choice in full on binging.
Mistie H.
Madisonville, TN
i love  this show!it is so easy to bing watch it !my mom and i laughed our butts off we cannot wait for season 2
Haley-Louise R.
Bristol, Somerset
This show was so entertaining beginning to end! Drew Barrymore is brilliant and so funny. They've made zombies fun! Love the concept and storyline, cannot wait for season two!! Five star season!