BY NETFLIX, INC.

Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant star in this Netflix-original series as married realtors, Sheila and Joel, who are living a quiet life, raising their teenage daughter in Santa Clarita, Calif. Their world unexpectedly changes when Sheila goes through a dramatic transformation that sends her down a road of death and destruction -- but leaves her looking and feeling better than ever. Barrymore and Olyphant also serve as executive producers, alongside showrunner and creator Victor Fresco ("Better Off Ted").

Sydney T.
Love this! It’s so interesting and unlike anything I’ve watched before! It’s funny and I really enjoy the actors I feel like they are perfect for the show. I feel like the acting is a little cliche but that’s not a problem at all!
Chelsie L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I’m not sure why I’ve read so many reviews about this show being bad. It’s actually somewhat original for what it’s about. The storyline is pretty darn good, it gets a little crazy & unbelievable. But come on, it’s about the woman turning into a zombie. Drew Barrymoore is hilarious, her & Timothy Olyphant have such great chemistry. The girl who plays the daughter is amazing. The whole show is super witty & pretty fast paced. The newest season just came up on Netflix, finished it. SO GOOD. I cannot get over this show, I went back & watched the entire first season before starting the second. It is a little weird & I wouldn’t recommend eating while watching if you have a sensitive stomach, but otherwise, it really is an awesome show. Extremely clever & honestly just a new feel then anything you’d see on TV. I genuinely enjoyed this show, very smart writing, lots of little twists that’ll have you goin “oh my Gosh!” & honestly, the potty-mouthedness just makes it that much better! Go ahead & do yourselves a favor & pop over to Netflix & check it out. AMAZING.
Eden S.
Super funny. Has over the top gore moments but they are so dramatic that they are not hard to watch. Season 2 has all new twists that keep it fresh.
Devonne S.
Austin, TX
I love this show it's funny non stop. But don't watch if you freak out about blood and guts.. duper funny i hope there's is a season two fingers crossed!
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
OMG! Great Netflix show. Starring Drew Barrymore this flick is hysterical! Great to watch when the kids go to bed! A must see
Steven S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I like this show. I had no expectations going into it, but I found it to be quite innovative and funny. Whenever I watch this show, however, I have dreams about bloody encounters. Good show otherwise!
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
I fell in love with Santa Clarita Diet when it first came on Netflix it's weird and corky but overall it's hilarious entertaining and just a great show and who doesn't love Drew Berrymore
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
I love this show! It is so different from most horror comedy shows. Definitely can't wait for season 2 to come out.
Stacy A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show is awesome, albeit a bit gross at times haha.  I love Drew Barrymore she is awesome in everything she's in.  I was so happy to hear that there would be a season 2 of this show YAY!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
To me this show was hilarious. And the length being only 30 minutes was perfect. Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant (had to look his name up) have a chemistry that's awesome on screen. If you have Netflix check this show out, if not sign up the first month is free.