BY NETFLIX, INC.

Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant star in this Netflix-original series as married realtors, Sheila and Joel, who are living a quiet life, raising their teenage daughter in Santa Clarita, Calif. Their world unexpectedly changes when Sheila goes through a dramatic transformation that sends her down a road of death and destruction -- but leaves her looking and feeling better than ever. Barrymore and Olyphant also serve as executive producers, alongside showrunner and creator Victor Fresco ("Better Off Ted").

Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
OMG! Great Netflix show. Starring Drew Barrymore this flick is hysterical! Great to watch when the kids go to bed! A must see
Steven S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I like this show. I had no expectations going into it, but I found it to be quite innovative and funny. Whenever I watch this show, however, I have dreams about bloody encounters. Good show otherwise!
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
I fell in love with Santa Clarita Diet when it first came on Netflix it's weird and corky but overall it's hilarious entertaining and just a great show and who doesn't love Drew Berrymore
Katie F.
Sacramento, CA
I love this show! It is so different from most horror comedy shows. Definitely can't wait for season 2 to come out.
Stacy A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show is awesome, albeit a bit gross at times haha.  I love Drew Barrymore she is awesome in everything she's in.  I was so happy to hear that there would be a season 2 of this show YAY!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
To me this show was hilarious. And the length being only 30 minutes was perfect. Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant (had to look his name up) have a chemistry that's awesome on screen. If you have Netflix check this show out, if not sign up the first month is free.
Ashley P.
Best show ever! So funny and creative, immediately knew we needed a season 2. Drew Barrymore was genius, loved her character and her quirkiness. Loved her daughter and the neighbor mom and son, would highly recommended.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show was so cute, funny, and fresh - I could not stop watching this.  It was like Desperate Housewives but a comedy.  Drew Barrymore, who plays a mom and wife is super charming and funny!  I love her cup she keeps her secret "shake" in...lol - cannot wait for season 2!
Ana C.
Ventura, CA
I really like this show. I thought it would be bad because its about her becoming a zombie but it's drew Barrymore so I HAD to watch it and it's very entertaining and I cannot wait for season two
Megan C.
Anaheim, CA
Fresh. Fun. Thrilling.  Drew Barrymore brings a whole new meaning to cannibalism as you witness her transition into a confident, sexy, zombie mom.  If you enjoy quick wit in your t.v, the Santa Clarita Diet should be your next choice in full on binging.