BY NETFLIX

Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant star in this Netflix-original series as married realtors, Sheila and Joel, who are living a quiet life, raising their teenage daughter in Santa Clarita, Calif. Their world unexpectedly changes when Sheila goes through a dramatic transformation that sends her down a road of death and destruction -- but leaves her looking and feeling better than ever. Barrymore and Olyphant also serve as executive producers, alongside showrunner and creator Victor Fresco ("Better Off Ted").

Megan C.
Anaheim, CA
Fresh. Fun. Thrilling.  Drew Barrymore brings a whole new meaning to cannibalism as you witness her transition into a confident, sexy, zombie mom.  If you enjoy quick wit in your t.v, the Santa Clarita Diet should be your next choice in full on binging.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My SO and I loved this show. We binge watched it in a weekend and I'm dying for it to return. Decent replay value, good cast, great acting and (somewhat) original story line. In the words of my grandmother, "it tickled me pink." (Did I really just say that?) Definitely recommend.
Stacy A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show is awesome, albeit a bit gross at times haha.  I love Drew Barrymore she is awesome in everything she's in.  I was so happy to hear that there would be a season 2 of this show YAY!
Rachel N.
Carpentersville
This show was so unique! I was addicted to watching every episode that it took me less than a week to watch the whole thing on Netflix! (Crazy much?!)
I loved the writing of the show and I also loved the characters. I usually am not a fan of Drew Barrymore but I loved her in this series. The only reason why I didn't give it all 5 stars is because it took a while for the plot to really get rolling. I feel like they spent 1 too many episodes trying to get somewhere.
x a.
The main reason I love this show is because of how humorous Joel is. I watched the whole first season in a span of two days and my boyfriend recently watched this and said he really liked it! It's super funny and a great watch for those days you just wanna stay in and watch tv.
Ashley P.
Best show ever! So funny and creative, immediately knew we needed a season 2. Drew Barrymore was genius, loved her character and her quirkiness. Loved her daughter and the neighbor mom and son, would highly recommended.
Payge K.
I started watching this show a few days after it was released a friend of mine said it was really good and I should watch it. I ended up getting hooked in the first episode. I can't wait for the second season to come out.
Ana C.
Ventura, CA
I really like this show. I thought it would be bad because its about her becoming a zombie but it's drew Barrymore so I HAD to watch it and it's very entertaining and I cannot wait for season two
Devonne S.
Austin, TX
I love this show it's funny non stop. But don't watch if you freak out about blood and guts.. duper funny i hope there's is a season two fingers crossed!
Eden S.
Super funny. Has over the top gore moments but they are so dramatic that they are not hard to watch. Season 2 has all new twists that keep it fresh.