BY NETFLIX, INC.

Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant star in this Netflix-original series as married realtors, Sheila and Joel, who are living a quiet life, raising their teenage daughter in Santa Clarita, Calif. Their world unexpectedly changes when Sheila goes through a dramatic transformation that sends her down a road of death and destruction -- but leaves her looking and feeling better than ever. Barrymore and Olyphant also serve as executive producers, alongside showrunner and creator Victor Fresco ("Better Off Ted").

Mk
Mk
I just could not get into this show. I give it a two stars because it was really different and unique compared to other shows out there. But it was weird and just not very entertaining for me.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Best show ever! So funny and creative, immediately knew we needed a season 2. Drew Barrymore was genius, loved her character and her quirkiness. Loved her daughter and the neighbor mom and son, would highly recommended.
Payge K.
Payge K.
I started watching this show a few days after it was released a friend of mine said it was really good and I should watch it. I ended up getting hooked in the first episode. I can't wait for the second season to come out.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Ventura, CA
I really like this show. I thought it would be bad because its about her becoming a zombie but it's drew Barrymore so I HAD to watch it and it's very entertaining and I cannot wait for season two
Katie F.
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
I love this show! It is so different from most horror comedy shows. Definitely can't wait for season 2 to come out.
Mistie H.
Mistie H.
Madisonville, TN
i love  this show!it is so easy to bing watch it !my mom and i laughed our butts off we cannot wait for season 2
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
I fell in love with Santa Clarita Diet when it first came on Netflix it's weird and corky but overall it's hilarious entertaining and just a great show and who doesn't love Drew Berrymore
Haley-Louise R.
Haley-Louise R.
Bristol, Somerset
This show was so entertaining beginning to end! Drew Barrymore is brilliant and so funny. They've made zombies fun! Love the concept and storyline, cannot wait for season two!! Five star season!