BY NETFLIX, INC.

Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant star in this Netflix-original series as married realtors, Sheila and Joel, who are living a quiet life, raising their teenage daughter in Santa Clarita, Calif. Their world unexpectedly changes when Sheila goes through a dramatic transformation that sends her down a road of death and destruction -- but leaves her looking and feeling better than ever. Barrymore and Olyphant also serve as executive producers, alongside showrunner and creator Victor Fresco ("Better Off Ted").

Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Carpentersville
This show was so unique! I was addicted to watching every episode that it took me less than a week to watch the whole thing on Netflix! (Crazy much?!)
I loved the writing of the show and I also loved the characters. I usually am not a fan of Drew Barrymore but I loved her in this series. The only reason why I didn't give it all 5 stars is because it took a while for the plot to really get rolling. I feel like they spent 1 too many episodes trying to get somewhere.
Iris P.
Iris P.
Bronx
Oh no i did not like this show. I gave it two stars only because I watched it to the end and well even though I didn't enjoy the show it was interest catching. There was a lot of bad acting and like really random crap lol. I didn't like it because of the random things and I guess what could I expect from Drew Barrymore.. And it leaves you with a lot of questions like how did she turn into a zombie,etc. This show is on netflix and there is only one season.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hart, MI
This is so funny and beyond clever writing.  Drew Barrymore plays the role wonderfully; the contrast between a controlled mom and housewife to a passionate and impulsive killer is hilarious.  It's great to watch the husband and wife relationship as well as her mother and daughter relationship change. They tackle some real life issues with hilarious wit and twist on it.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
This show was so cute, funny, and fresh - I could not stop watching this.  It was like Desperate Housewives but a comedy.  Drew Barrymore, who plays a mom and wife is super charming and funny!  I love her cup she keeps her secret "shake" in...lol - cannot wait for season 2!
kat s.
kat s.
The main reason I love this show is because of how humorous Joel is. I watched the whole first season in a span of two days and my boyfriend recently watched this and said he really liked it! It's super funny and a great watch for those days you just wanna stay in and watch tv.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
My SO and I loved this show. We binge watched it in a weekend and I'm dying for it to return. Decent replay value, good cast, great acting and (somewhat) original story line. In the words of my grandmother, "it tickled me pink." (Did I really just say that?) Definitely recommend.
Vicki W.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
To me this show was hilarious. And the length being only 30 minutes was perfect. Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant (had to look his name up) have a chemistry that's awesome on screen. If you have Netflix check this show out, if not sign up the first month is free.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Anaheim, CA
Fresh. Fun. Thrilling.  Drew Barrymore brings a whole new meaning to cannibalism as you witness her transition into a confident, sexy, zombie mom.  If you enjoy quick wit in your t.v, the Santa Clarita Diet should be your next choice in full on binging.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
This show is awesome, albeit a bit gross at times haha.  I love Drew Barrymore she is awesome in everything she's in.  I was so happy to hear that there would be a season 2 of this show YAY!
Steven S.
Steven S.
I like this show. I had no expectations going into it, but I found it to be quite innovative and funny. Whenever I watch this show, however, I have dreams about bloody encounters. Good show otherwise!