BY SANTA BARBARA

Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
This salsa is really good. It is sweet and sour and makes the perfect dip for any chip. I am a huge fan of mango and so I'd recommend it to those who love mango also. I was satisfied and I will purchase again for a party or a get together.
member-ee2d1
The product I would rate with 10 stars - special flavor, and unique sweetness with the tangy salsa.
 Their newer "Organic" product does not have the shelf life of the older non-organic product (1 week vs 4-6 weeks in the refrigerator.)
Jandra S.
Nashville, TN
I really, really dislike this salsa, however my boyfriend adores it. It's so sweet! I've had other mango salsas that I loved, so I don't know why I really dislike this one. However, if you're looking for a good balance between sweet and spice, go elsewhere. The only time I liked it was on top of a rice bowl, but I disliked it on it's own, as a salad dressing, and for quesadilla dipping.
Chelsea F.
Villa Hills, KY
LOVe this salsa! One of the best you can buy at the store, in my opinion. The mango adds a sweetness to the salsa that makes you want to eat the whole tub in one sitting. I can eat this as is, with tortilla chips, or added to a meal. Great to eat with a burrito bowl, on a salad, on tacos, or quesadillas too.
Vivien Y.
This stuff is amazing, I got a 3LB (YES, 3 LBS!!) tub at Costco for 3.99 after trying a sample. It's fresh, delicious with just a hint of spice. The mango and peaches are a nice touch. Get it for a party or to eat all by yourself, it will definitely be a hit!
Melanie M.
Cranston, RI
I love this salsa! I got it after lays came out with the their mango salsa chips because I thought it might be similar but it was so much better (obviously as it wasn't artificial flavors on a chip).
Jen B.
Rolla, MO
This is a sweet salsa full of mango chunks. I was hesitant to try this but it is delicious. It's not spicy and has lots of flavor. I will definitely buy this again.
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
This stud is so go odd. It is sweet but spicy and has amazing flavor. I will be purchasing a lot it is perfect with tacos or even just with chipsour.
Gabriela T.
Esto está bueno como un snak, lo puedes echar junto a tu merienda y tendrá un sabor increíble! Fácil de llevar y es economico
Megan T.
Jonesboro
Where else besides costco can I buy this in stores? Also where can I order it online?