BY SOFTLIPS

• Are these worth it? Are the favors long lasting?2 Answers
  • How are these? I love their original ones but haven't seen these ...3 Answers
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
After watching numerous YouTube videos on the best drugstore liquid foundation, I decided to go with the Maybelline FitMe matte and poreless. I usually wear powder bare minerals make up but my skin has been changing and not working well with the powder any more. I also have oily/combination skin and the matte aspect appealed to me. I also saw so many reviews of this on you tube which made me really want to try it.

I really like the foundation. It's light on the skin yet buidable for coverage. I have acne so that was important to me. Definitely has a matte finish to it without needing a setting powder. It also does hide my pores. I bought two colors because I wasn't sure which would match. Turns out mixing them gives me a perfect match. I've attached photos of the two colors on my arm. The lighter color is Natural Ivory (right) and the darker is Nude Beige. The lighting is from outside, the colors may look different in other lighting. Nude Beige looks darker than it did online, it's more for someone who has a tan. And the Natual Ivory has peachy undertones.Ok
Christina M.
Ormond Beach
Nice pleasant scent. This lip balm moisturizes for most of the day and sinks in rather nicely. I usually apply this before and after my makeup so I don’t get the dreaded “foundation lip” that eventually crusts and flakes at the end of the day. I would definitely buy this again as I already have. The packaging is super cute as well if you are a Hello Kitty fan.
Holly H.
Mills River
I am obsessed with this! I tried the peach flavor and it was amazing! It had a cooling sensation while having an amazing flavor. The formula was so smooth. It didn't clump or feel too thick on my lips. My children loved them also. The packaging was adorable and super easy to find in my cluttered purse. And who doesn't love Hello Kitty's face on your lip balm??
Crystal S.
Clinton, Ohio
Any softlips are great wether it be the hello kitty collection, the original or the soft lips sticks. They're all great. I remember in middle school everyone had the sticks and we would carry them around in our pockets and that meant you were really cool lol 😂 I love the vanilla scent that's probably my favorite. Very moisturizing and great scents.
Angie S.
Cordova
I keep this lip balm on my nightstand and apply it at night. I don’t know that it’s anything super special, but it doesn’t feel greasy and I wake up with soft lips. The hello kitty packaging is adorable. I picked it up at Target on clearance and I’d buy it again. Sanrio And Softlips® Cube Lip Balm Limited Edition Collection
Heather K.
Sapulpa
I am in love with Hello Kitty so I had to try this of course! It is adorable and has a good scent to it too! It’s good chapstick and keeps my lips moisturized like it should, it’s easy to put on you just take off the little cap and apply. I would definitely buy it again!
Rachelle B.
Well again I love soft lips and love hello kitty as well so this was a must have for me.  Again no greasy or sticky feeling that makes you want to wipe it off or if u lick your lips you don't have to worry about it tasting horrible because they taste amazing.
Michelle C.
Bangor
I only got these once for my 3 year old cause she saw them and they had to be hers but she loves them and uses them a lot, lip balms are her favorites so anything and I would recommend for any other parents out there since they are perfectly safe to use.
Emily T.
Rochester
This product is so amazing because my lips always seem to be dry and cracked even in the summer! This product really helps to intensely hydrate and plump your lips. It also smells amazing you can select any of them and it will be amazing!
stephanie z.
Buffalo, NY
I love these. They work great, they are not thick and gunky. They just the right amount of menthol in them to give your lips a little tingle. Plus the hello kitty designs are cute. Only thing is they don't fit well in your pocket.
Wendy D.
Derby , Connecticut
Where can I purchase these?
Sandra Y.
Fair Lawn, NJ
How are these? I love their original ones but haven't seen these anywhere. Want to get them so bad, because they are so dang cute!
Btw where can I find this at?
Ava R.
Bronx, NY
I have been looking for a cute little lip balm to take with me everywhere but my lips a relatively dry and I'm afraid a new formula will turn them into a desert. If anyone with dry lips like mine have tried this product please tell me how it worked out for you and if there's something better I should get.
Shawna E.
Rio Rancho, NM
Are these worth it? Are the favors long lasting?