BY SOFTLIPS

• Where do you find these? I've never seen them in stores ...1 Answers
  • Are these worth it? Are the favors long lasting?2 Answers
  • How are these? I love their original ones but haven't see...3 Answers
Sanrio And Softlips® Cube Lip Balm Limited Edition Collection
  • "These are so cute and adorable. And are very useful. And very moisturizing. Will recommend. Will buy again." in 59 reviews
  • "I'm a huge Hello Kitty fan, and had to get these when I saw them! They are so cute! I love how my lips feel so smooth using it! And it doesn't dry out my lips either! " in 47 reviews
Ranita C.
I obviously got these lip balms because of the cute packaging! If you’re a hello kitty lover, then these lip balms are wonderful to add to your collection. Since it is in a pot form, you have to dig your finger or nail in to apply. It is not a bi deal for me, but I know this might bother some people. They do moisturize your lips but you have to reapply often as they do not last long on the lips.
Crystal S.
Clinton, Ohio
Any softlips are great wether it be the hello kitty collection, the original or the soft lips sticks. They're all great. I remember in middle school everyone had the sticks and we would carry them around in our pockets and that meant you were really cool lol 😂 I love the vanilla scent that's probably my favorite. Very moisturizing and great scents.
Christina M.
Ormond Beach
Nice pleasant scent. This lip balm moisturizes for most of the day and sinks in rather nicely. I usually apply this before and after my makeup so I don’t get the dreaded “foundation lip” that eventually crusts and flakes at the end of the day. I would definitely buy this again as I already have. The packaging is super cute as well if you are a Hello Kitty fan.
MARIAH I.
Moreno Valley
I like it , it does really keep your lips soft and i like the cute hello kitty on it. I bought mines at target. My expectations for it was the same it smells good. Very cute packaging with the hello kitty. I recommend this product to others because of it quality.
Elle I.
Corp Christi, TX
I bought this just because it was a Hello Kitty themed lip product. I wasn't expecting it to be awful because I like Softlips, but I was pleasantly surprised! The spherical chapstick lasts and doesn't get yucky.
Roxana U.
Long Beach , CA
Very cute packaging but a little awkward. I received it as a gift. I enjoy the scents but their really not the best for hydrating your lips. You have to constantly reapply and I’m too busy for that
Emma I.
Frisco
I love love love softlips in general as a brand. I also have this collection and am very happy with my purchase. However i can't stand the smell of passion fruit.. The lip balm it's self is very moisturizing, but i just don't like that particular scent. The other two are great!! I would recommend this, but i you don't like flowery scents, do not get the passion fruit.
Holly H.
Mills River
I am obsessed with this! I tried the peach flavor and it was amazing! It had a cooling sensation while having an amazing flavor. The formula was so smooth. It didn't clump or feel too thick on my lips. My children loved them also. The packaging was adorable and super easy to find in my cluttered purse. And who doesn't love Hello Kitty's face on your lip balm??
Katy R.
Spring, TX
This is just okay. I love Hello Kitty and have used softlips for years so I gave this a try. I like the cube. You can tell they are trying to get in on the popularity of EOS and I actually prefer the shape of this as it doesn't roll off. The formula is similar to regular softlips, the smell and taste of sour apple is SO strong though. I think this is probably more for kids.
Genevieve M.
Granger, IN
These are the cutest!! I bought the whole collection and even gave one to one of my best male friends. He actually uses it, too! My only downside is the bulky design. It’s large, cubular, and hard to fit in the tiny pockets on female jeans, and I don’t carry a purse so I’m not likely to have it with me. I’d rather have it in a tube or some other smaller container.
Wendy D.
Derby , Connecticut
Where can I purchase these?
Sandra Y.
Fair Lawn, NJ
How are these? I love their original ones but haven't seen these anywhere. Want to get them so bad, because they are so dang cute!
Btw where can I find this at?
Ava R.
Bronx, NY
I have been looking for a cute little lip balm to take with me everywhere but my lips a relatively dry and I'm afraid a new formula will turn them into a desert. If anyone with dry lips like mine have tried this product please tell me how it worked out for you and if there's something better I should get.
Shawna E.
Rio Rancho, NM
Are these worth it? Are the favors long lasting?