by Sanre Organic Skinfood

Organic Lemon Revitalizing Facial Toner <->- For Oily/Combination to Acne Prone Skin <->- 4 oz (120 ml)

For Oily/Combination to Acne Prone Skin; Organic Lemon Revitalizing Facial Toner; 3.9 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SanRe Organic Skinfood - Lemon Sparkle - Organic Lemon and Chamomile Revitalizing Facial Toner For Oily/Combination to Acne Prone Skin!
amarillo, TX
I love this toner. It worked really well at the end of the day for getting all of the oil off of my skin. It also works really well in the morning to get all of these sweat and oils off that I made while I was sleeping. I would totally recommend this toner to everyone.

Looking for your answer?