SanRe Organic Skinfood - Eye Candy - USDA Organic Anti-Aging Eye Contour Cream uploaded by alexandria j.

BY SANRE ORGANIC SKINFOOD

USDA ORGANIC Anti-Aging Eye Contour Cream Smoothes & Protects 0.5 oz (15 ml) see more...

alexandria j.
SanRe Organic Skinfood *EYE OF YOUTH*
For some reason even though I am scanning the jar, it is not coming up as the correct product.
This review is of the *eye of youth* vital eye cream

A Cruelty Free, Vegan, Organic and Holistic eye cream!
SANRE ORGANIC SKINFOOD *Eye Of Youth*
I was so impressed and tempted to review Eye Of Youth after the first day but I waited until after a couple of weeks of using it.
Eye Of Youth is simply amazing! Amazing!
I have been looking for years for an eye cream that does not make my eyes tear. (I tend to apply my Eye Creams with more product than they say to use and I apply it as close to the eye as possible. (I know, my bad.)
This Eye Cream is my new holy grail of Eye Creams. It literally REMOVED a fine line! Don't ask me how. I don't know and I don't care. It just did and that is all that matters!
It has firmed my under eye skin. I love the texture. (It has a *balmy* texture IMO.) I have been under a lot of stress lately and was getting some dark circles under my eyes and this helped greatly! Eye Of Youth has coffee in it so the caffeine in it is always a big plus for dark circles.

SANRE is a family concieved and owned company. They make each product in small fresh batches. The ingredients they use are USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO & Gluten Free.

I absolutely recommend this Eye Cream!
Eye Of Youth is super affordable as are the rest of their products.
I use this under my makeup and also at night on a clean face.
P.S. When I apply it, I apply between my eyebrows and over my eyebrows too. That's just me not the directions.
Kristin C.
Franklin
I’ve tried a lot of natural and drugstore eye creams and this one blows the rest out of the water. I’m in my 30s and started getting crows feet and fine lines under my eyes. After 2 weeks of use my crows feet were barely noticeable. This is a staple of my skincare routine now and I have been using it (and the liquid drop Baby Eyes) for at least 4 years now. It leaves my eye skin moisturized and plump, and the lines I was getting in my late 20s have nearly gone away. They certainly haven’t gotten any worse since I started using this eye cream despite aging several years. This is an absolute miracle product.