SANPELLEGRINO Sparkling Fruit Beverage, Limone e Menta/Lemon & Mint 11.15-ounce cans (Total of 24)

BY SAN PELLEGRINO #12 in Bottled Water

Kristin M.
Kristin M.
HOT SPRINGS, AR
These are my favorite flavor if San Pelligro flavored carbonated water!! They taste like lemonade to me, but without all if sugars that we all know are bad for us. My only complaint is that I have a very hard time finding this flavor in very many places. Anytime I see these, I purchase them because I feel like they are hard-to-find in my area. If you like lemonade or flavored waters, I would definitely recommend these. they are great!
Haley H.
Haley H.
This sparkling tasty Lemon beverage is so refreshing and delicious. I can drink it alone or mixing it with vodka makes a perfect summertime drink! One of my favorite mixers because it's not to heavy on the stomach. I shared this beverage with my Aunt and she's addicted now!
Juliana D.
Juliana D.
I REALLY didn't like this. Normally, I'm a sour head, but this was disgusting. The size is somewhat small too. It's slightly expensive in my opinion, but not too bad. It did not meet my expectations. I would not recommend this unless I know the person loves sour.
haven w.
haven w.
Savannah
We love pretty much every flavor in this line. We don't drink soda at our house so this is as good as it gets besides gingerale and a few other specialties. This is a great and immensely refreshing drink and also makes a wonderful mixer for more grown up drinks!
Ula F.
Ula F.
Claremore
I love these things. Very light and refreshing, on top of being truly delicious. They are even good to mix with juices, which I really enjoy. They help settle my stomach when I have indigestion, without being too acidic, so we always try to keep some in our dorm.
Cali M.
Cali M.
Santa Barbara, CA
The lemon/ limonata and Orange are the best flavors of this Soda. The mint is kind of weird. The limonata is the only thing I could drink when I had morning sickness all day long. Crisp, bubbly, strong lemon flavor that is fresh (fresher tasting then le croix), but also sweet because it is, after all, a soda.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Noblesville, IN
I consider myself a lemonade connoisseur & this is probably one of my all-time favorites. I get lemonade anywhere I can, so take my word on this one. S.Pellegrino has a distinct taste that pairs well with any meal (especially during the summer-time).
Abel C.
Abel C.
Boca Raton, FL
This sparking water is very good. I love how it is not to sweet and it's great to drink on a hot summer day. My expectations are met everytime I drink this product or any other product they make. I would recommend this to everyone who drinks sparkling water.
Deana K.
Deana K.
i love this precut. this is the best one i have every bought and I feel that the price is good for the quality. I bought it from target with a coupon and i can always find coupons for these. It is good for you and I bring it to work with me every day for  regular use.
Jourdan P.
Jourdan P.
I really got addicted to these during pregnancy because they aren't as sweet as American soda and it was sour. I feel like it's a better alternative to pops with hfcs and added coloring. They have all sorts of flavors available but lemon is the best for me.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI
omg i have been waiting for a new sanpellegrino flavor for forever!! is the minty flavor weird in a sparkling beverage?