SANPELLEGRINO Sparkling Fruit Beverage, Limone e Menta/Lemon & Mint 11.15-ounce cans (Total of 24)

BY SAN PELLEGRINO #23 in Bottled Water

Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
This doesnt serve what we are looking for. This will consolidate the reviews what I am looking is to add random reviews to products for all products so that google can index them and show our products with higher rank in search. This is a hack what we are looking for and not legitimate customer reviews , so basically i am thinking of faking it till i make it in top search.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
 I have only had this a couple times and it’s not something that I can pallet. Believe it or not I have children and they do not like it either. There’s something about the aftertaste that is just not. Plus with a little higher price point and some of the other waters out there it is just not the path that I choose to take.
Mary T.
Madison, MS
These are my childhood. I used to BEG my mom to let me get one of these when we went to the meat market in my hometown. Considering I'm not a fan of sparkling water (generally), and I begged for this a child, I'd say it's a pretty great product. It tastes wonderful and kept me craving things like sodas that were worse for me.
cary a.
Yonkers, NY
Super refreshing, usually I don't these type of drinks but they are super delish. They are at a good price, I don't think they need an improvement. Amazing flavor can't wait to buy more. My friends even loved it when I offered some and my boyfriend likes to drink half of mine lol
Tomomi C.
Northampton , MA
I love all of these fruits flavoured san pellagrino. Not only are they cute with the cool foil top, but it also tastes amazing! It's not too sweet nor is it too bland. It's also not too carbonated so it doesn't make my stomach feel bad like when I drink a coke or sprite.
Masha A.
College Sta, TX
This stuff is amazing, especially chilled! I feel so fancy sipping on one of these, downside is that it has more sugar than it seems, so I have to limit how much I drink. The can is a very good serving size and the packaging is very cute. I would definitely repurchase
Katie E.
These were actually recommended to me by my doctor. It's carbonated so it gives you the sensation of drinking a soda but there is way less sugar. I grab this every time I am in the store--it's a must have in my house! I definitely would recommend this to a friend :)
Anja K.
Brooklyn, NY
Such a nice pack to keep around the house for a daily refresher. I love drinking the sparkling water and Sanpellegrino always has such delicious flavors. I've even used them in baking to makes my cakes fluffier and add a bit of flavor when the recipe calls for water.
Sara M.
Nokesville, VA
these are just great to have after my lunch or dinner, i don't like any other sodas but this i love, the flavor, it won't make me burp like crazy and i won't feel super full after i drink one with my meal. i really enjoy having it, with fresh flavors.
Ashleigh V.
Whittier, CA
These are pretty good and they are affordable. They're also good with some liquor in there. I think they're better than drinking hard sodas. They are very refreshing they have a really nice package and I recommend it to anyone who wants to try them
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
omg i have been waiting for a new sanpellegrino flavor for forever!! is the minty flavor weird in a sparkling beverage?