SANPELLEGRINO Sparkling Fruit Beverage, Limone e Menta/Lemon & Mint 11.15-ounce cans (Total of 24)

BY SAN PELLEGRINO #3 in Bottled Water

Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
These are my favorite flavor if San Pelligro flavored carbonated water!! They taste like lemonade to me, but without all if sugars that we all know are bad for us. My only complaint is that I have a very hard time finding this flavor in very many places. Anytime I see these, I purchase them because I feel like they are hard-to-find in my area. If you like lemonade or flavored waters, I would definitely recommend these. they are great!
Anna T.
Anna T.
I like drinking these outside on a warm day. They taste great and the portions are satisfying and just right. The design is attractive and the flavors are all good. The mint in this one is very natural and tastes like it was taken right out of the garden and put into the bottle. Convenient to take with you anywhere you go and has a light flavor, not overly carbonated. I don't feel bloated after drinking it.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Palm Harbor, FL
I usually like SanPellegrino, however I did not like the Lemon & Mint in a can. It tasted metallic, as if the liquid absorbed some of the metallic elements. I prefer my SanPellegrino in a bottle, so it may veryw ell be a mental block lol.

Price wise, I find it to be a tad high priced for the can size and quantity in the case.
Azalea M.
Azalea M.
I've brought these sparkling drinks in packs and the best is a orange tangerine flavor and also a raspberry flavor. It's healthier than settling for a nasty unhealthy soda with too much sugar. Fruits and water are the way to quench your thirst. Add a few berries to your drink to improve your sparkling water and make it taste fresher.
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
 I have only had this a couple times and it’s not something that I can pallet. Believe it or not I have children and they do not like it either. There’s something about the aftertaste that is just not. Plus with a little higher price point and some of the other waters out there it is just not the path that I choose to take.
rania s.
rania s.
Hanover , MD
These are so freaking good! This flavor, limonata, is the best one in my opinion of their soda flavors! It's just sweet enough, tangy, and a little sour. It's like a carbonated twist on lemonade. I love these things, I try not to buy it to often because I will end up drinking a 6 pack with in 2-3 days...not a good idea
Don B.
Don B.
Baltimore
 These are some of my favorites. Every time I see that they're in stock at the grocery store I pick up about a case or two because they sell out relatively fast. It's refreshing rather than over powering. I would definitely recommend this as a better way to start cutting out soda from your diet.
Stanita S.
Stanita S.
I drink these alone as well as with a spirit to make it into a kind of a spritzer. They're very delicious and refreshing I even have my soon to be husband drinking them as well as the older children. Very good flavor my favorite is the blood orange. Highly recommend for something different
cary a.
cary a.
Yonkers , NY
Super refreshing, usually I don't these type of drinks but they are super delish. They are at a good price, I don't think they need an improvement. Amazing flavor can't wait to buy more. My friends even loved it when I offered some and my boyfriend likes to drink half of mine lol
Celeste F.
Celeste F.
Ames, IA
These are good I prefer the lemon ones tho! They are defiantly more refreshing and very delicious over ice! For what you get I'd say you get the bang for your buck. There's really no other soda like this brand! If I were to buy it again I'd probably try to mix it with something
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI
omg i have been waiting for a new sanpellegrino flavor for forever!! is the minty flavor weird in a sparkling beverage?