Sanpellegrino Momenti Clementine & Peach - 6pk/1115 fl oz Cans

Sanpellegrino Momenti Clementine & Peach - 6pk/11.15 fl oz Cans

Sanpellegrino Momenti Clementine and Peach - 6pk/11.15 fl oz Cans

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sanpellegrino Momenti Clementine & Peach - 6pk/11.15 fl oz Cans!
Martin, TN
Sanpellegrino Momenti Clementine & Peach - 6pk/11.15 fl oz Cans uploaded by Marsha D.
I am trying to give up Sugary drinks ..[product:san-pellegrino-momenti-clementine-&-peach-cans-24-count-[clementine-&-peach] I mix these two together.... with the “good ice” one small drop of the mix changes sparkling water to a nice replacement to Sugary drinks ....I recommend this to anyone looking for a refreshing drink. Without the guilt...
Sanpellegrino Momenti Clementine & Peach - 6pk/11.15 fl oz Cans uploaded by Melissa F.
This is one of my favorite sparkling waters!! There is no “fake” aftertaste. It is the perfect orange/peach combination! I always have this on hand, it’s my go-to non caffeinated beverage! [product:sanpellegrino-momenti-clementine-&-peach-6pk/1115-fl-oz-cans]
Red Oak, TX
1,045 reviews
Not what I expected, it was refreshing however it was lacking flavor. I know it's a low calorie product but some flavor would be nice. I have had other flavors from the same brand that didn't disappoint

Looking for your answer?