Add a Photo

By SAN PELLEGRINO
#332 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
Sanpellegrino® All Natural Ingredients Aranciata.
Italian sparkling orange.
Beverage from concentrate.
Contains 16% orange juice.
Sparkling orange beverage with 16% orange juice from concentrate with other natural flavors.
Aranciata Sanpellegrino since 1932.
6 x 330 ml cans (1.98 L).
6-11.15 fl oz.
(330 ml) cans.
(66.9 fl oz [2 qt 2.9 fl oz] [1.98 L] total).
Photos (2)
Katie G.
Katie G.

San Pelligrino is like adult soda. It's heavily flavored sparkling soda and it's just so refreshing without being overly sweet, which can be a problem for regular sodas. They are on the pricier side, but it's well worth the extra money. And if you look, you will find them all over the place for slightly cheaper, like Trader Joe's!
Sydne H.
Sydne H.
Ocean City, NJ

I love seltzer and sparkling water and this is my all-time favorite. Pellegrino is always good, but the Orange flavor is definitely the best! It's not too concentrated or sugary. It tastes almost like an Orangina. If i'm ever out to eat and I see this, I always get it! A little bit pricey.
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
New Brighton, MN

These are seriously so good ! I purchase them at cub and they are worth every penny ! They have a strong flavor but it isn't sweet which I like ! One thing I really like is that it has a covering over the top for when open it !
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
East Boston, MA

Yum! That's all I have to say! These are so delicious! I just wish they weren't so expensive. I can only afford to buy them when they go on sale, but when they do, I stock up! I love these "soda replacements!"
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL

Seeings how I've never really left Florida I have no clue what Aranciata Italian Orange is supposed to taste like but this All Natural Sparkling Beverage of that flavor, Aranciata Italian 🍊 Orange, is aweSOme.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Orlando, FL

Is a very refreshing drink and the best thing about it is that it has no calories. I love carbonated drinks. So even if it's water I am drinking I want it to have carbonation
Kymberly R.
Kymberly R.
Milwaukee, WI

This is my favorite brand of sparkling water. Doesn't taste like seltzer at all. Very refreshing when you add fresh fruit to it! Recommend trying it with fresh fruit!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA

A great no calorie alternative to soda when craving the bubbles! And without all the aspartame and chemicals that are in diet soda. Very refreshing
Alice D.
Alice D.
Beaverton, OR

My obsession is this drink. It has such a perfect taste to it , so flavorful and just indescribable good. I just wish it wasn't so expensive .
Latezia F.
Latezia F.
Phoenix, AZ

One of my favorites. Very refreshing but not too sweet. Perfect on a hot day or you just need something nice to quench your thirst.

Join Now