Sanmedica International SeroVital-hgh Dietary Supplement

by Sanmedica International

Clinically shown to produce a 682% mean increase in HGH levels* SeroVital stimulates the pituitary gland so that the body increases production of Human Growth Hormone (hGH) on its own. Human Growth Hormone affects several body functions including the immune system, aging, weight and sexual vitality. Peak Growth Hormone levels are associated with youthful skin integrity, lean musculature, elevated energy production and adipose tissue distribution. Its clear that Growth Hormone has been associated with wrinkle reduction, decreased body fat, increased lean muscle mass, stronger bones, improved mood, heightened sex drive, and making users look and feel decades not year, but DECADES younger. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. 30-day supply Directions for use: Adults take 4 capsules by mouth on an empty stomach, either in the morning two hours before breakfast or two hours after dinner prior to bedtime. Do not exceed 4 capsules in any 24-hour period. Use in conjunction with any sensible diet and exercise program. Individual results will vary. Warning: Do not exceed suggested daily serving. Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Key ingredients: L-Lysine HCI, L-Arginine HCI, Oxo-Proline, N-Acetyle L-Cysteine, L-Glutamine, Schizonepeta (aerial parts) powder. Other ingredients may include: rice flour, gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Microcystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Candurin Silver Fine, Yellow #5, Titanium Dioxide.

Sanmedica International SeroVital-hgh Dietary Supplement ? I purchased these SeroVital-high supplements during Ulta's beauty sale. I've been wanting to try them for awhile and figured now was the the time to it. Has anyone really seen any difference in their skin, energy levels or weight while taking these? Pros and Cons? I would really love to hear about your experiences.
When is the best time of day to take these?
Can men use this product?
Start your review of Sanmedica International SeroVital-hgh Dietary Supplement!
Kristi A.
Owosso, MI
Sanmedica International SeroVital-hgh Dietary Supplement uploaded by Kristi A.
Took this for about a year & stopped when I ran out. I haven't been feeling great & I decided to start it up again. It's spendy, but I was feeling better when taking it. Easy to take first thing w/o food & convenient to toss into bag to take w/ if needed.
Lori M.
Harts, WV
I’m starting to take these consistently & haven’t noticed a big change, but they will make your hair and nails grow! I didn’t see any weight loss, but it seems like I might have more energy. I’ve had very vivid dreams like the previous person listed. But I would recommend for someone who wants hair and nail growth.
SCARLET S.
Barstow, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I just recently got this in Ulta’s 21 days of beauty for 50% off because they are pretty pricey and I got 4 boxes and let me tell you they are worth every penny the amount of energy that they give you just love it!! Sanmedica International SeroVital-hgh Dietary Supplement
Crystal R.
NY
I've been taking for about 3 weeks. I'm in my 30s, so I was little concerned that I was not the targeted age bracket for this product. Most of the online reviews for this product seem to be from people in there 50s and 60s. I have observed brighter skin, and a firming effect to my skin. I thought perhaps it was in my head, but got a compliment on my skin from a stranger last week. That was crazy! No weight loss, but I do have very vivid dreams, which seems to be common feedback from other reviews as well. I'll likely give this 90 days before making my final conclusion, but so far so good. I think this is a great preventative for those wanting to keep the signs of aging at bay 👊
Mary S.
Katy, TX
Need to take this on an empty stomach. Heard great things about these pills. Will write another review after taking the full month. 100$ for a 30 day supply
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wendy H.
Conway, AR
il y a 2 ans
Lori M. il y a un an
My skin has cleared a little, but I haven’t noticed any difference in energy or weight loss. Nails and hair have grown though!