BY SANMEDICA INTERNATIONAL

Clinically shown to produce a 682% mean increase in HGH levels* SeroVital stimulates the pituitary gland so that the body increases production of Human Growth Hormone (hGH) on its own. Human Growth Hormone affects several body functions including the immune system, aging, weight and sexual vitality. Peak Growth Hormone levels are associated with youthful skin integrity, lean musculature, elevated energy production and adipose tissue distribution. Its clear that Growth Hormone has been associated with wrinkle reduction, decreased body fat, increased lean muscle mass, stronger bones, improved mood, heightened sex drive, and making users look and feel decades not year, but DECADES younger. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. 30-day supply Directions for use: Adults take 4 capsules by mouth on an empty stomach, either in the morning two hours before breakfast or two hours after dinner prior to bedtime. Do not exceed 4 capsules in any 24-hour period. Use in conjunction with any sensible diet and exercise program. Individual results will vary. Warning: Do not exceed suggested daily serving. Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Key ingredients: L-Lysine HCI, L-Arginine HCI, Oxo-Proline, N-Acetyle L-Cysteine, L-Glutamine, Schizonepeta (aerial parts) powder. Other ingredients may include: rice flour, gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Microcystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Candurin Silver Fine, Yellow #5, Titanium Dioxide. see more...

Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Laurel
I've been taking for about 3 weeks. I'm in my 30s, so I was little concerned that I was not the targeted age bracket for this product. Most of the online reviews for this product seem to be from people in there 50s and 60s. I have observed brighter skin, and a firming effect to my skin. I thought perhaps it was in my head, but got a compliment on my skin from a stranger last week. That was crazy! No weight loss, but I do have very vivid dreams, which seems to be common feedback from other reviews as well. I'll likely give this 90 days before making my final conclusion, but so far so good. I think this is a great preventative for those wanting to keep the signs of aging at bay 👊
Mary S.
Mary S.
Richmond, TX
Need to take this on an empty stomach. Heard great things about these pills. Will write another review after taking the full month. 100$ for a 30 day supply
Chanel L.
Chanel L.
Houston, Tx
Does this item really work ?