by Sankuwen

First time I'm hearing this brand. Anyone tried it? How's the formula and does it last long?
Have anybody tried the Qibest Persistent Stay all day lip liner pencils? You get 11 pencils for under $3.00 per box.
Start your review of Sankuwen Waterproof Matte liquid lipstick Long Lasting lip gloss Qibest Lipstick!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...these so much! very rich color lasts a good while. the consistency is very creamy. I'm actually almost out omg I need to buy more. The bundle I have had like 24 colors.” in 3 reviews
Bella Vista, CA
Sankuwen Waterproof Matte liquid lipstick Long Lasting lip gloss Qibest Lipstick uploaded by Sonya K.
I have bought a bunch of these... This is a current sampling of the vibrant colors offered. While they offer everything from nude to black, the dark colors are on par with professional costume makeups, the staying power rivals no other, and they're absolutely not coming off until you use soap and water or makeup remover wipes. It never feathers, is perfectly matte, and isn't sticky once dry. I can't say enough good things about it! My only downside to QiBest liquid lipsticks is that sometimes it's a really lengthy process to remove completely because of its staying power.
Lancaster , CA
I bought like 6 of these colors all colors super cute but not the same shade as advertised. Some of the colors are super sticky and others are matte. Over all tho I liked it because they are highly pigmented and smell nice. I would recommend people to get this just a a matte cream and put it over your lips so it's not so sticky
Las Vegas, NV
Sankuwen Waterproof Matte liquid lipstick Long Lasting lip gloss Qibest Lipstick uploaded by Alexandria P.
Ok so i bought this product off the Wish App and i was super scared it was a waste of money but i was really surprised. At first its very sticky and you have to let it dry and reapply it like 2 or 3 times but after it officially drys.... Its GREAT! I love it! I definitely bought like 8 different colors., all great!
I have the black and it is a true black. I do have some problems with the lipstick though, after it dries down matte it is so hard to get off and will make your lips completely raw trying to scrub it off. Overall a nice product for the price though.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Qibest products! They're so cheap, I get them on Wish for a tube each and this lipstick brand is and always will be one of my all time favorites. I have about five different shades and they're all true to color, the formula doesn't dry or chalk on my lips either with the proper lip care. I love this stuff!
Omaha, NE
I ordered the ultra matte in a few shades through the Wish App. They were $1 each, so why not?! The pigment is amazing, but they aren't as long lasting as i wished. It was a great value, but I probably won't buy again :/
Sankuwen Waterproof Matte liquid lipstick Long Lasting lip gloss Qibest Lipstick uploaded by Kara M.
I purchased the Grey which was a step for me. But omg. Once it dries it really stays on super vibrant! And I purchased off the Wish app so the price was amazing as well!
Amsterdam, NY
It’s not a bad product at all for the price I would recommend hydrating your lips first because it becomes very dry and sticky feeling but for the price the pigment is great. Highly recommend for anyone on a budget.
Sankuwen Waterproof Matte liquid lipstick Long Lasting lip gloss Qibest Lipstick uploaded by Missdollar J.
Its a great color, and a good product. I will say though that its very sticky which you can get rid of by using a powder of dinner l some kind, lip gloss, lip balm, or ChapStick. Its an easy application so overall great product with only one downfall that you can easily fix, plus its extremely affordable. Sankuwen Waterproof Matte liquid lipstick Long Lasting lip gloss Qibest Lipstick
I actually received these as a gift from a friend I don't know where she got them but OMFG I love these so much! very rich color lasts a good while. the consistency is very creamy. I'm actually almost out omg I need to buy more. The bundle I have had like 24 colors.