BY SANKA

Do to safety reasons, food may not be returned for any reason. All food sales are final see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Has that rich aroma through out your home as its brewing.. Ahhmazing smell.. Tastes very good too" in 1 review
Marlena S.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
If I could give this coffee 0 stars I would. Neither the caffeinated or decaffeinated coffee tastes good. This is coffee that you'd drink if you were in dire conditions and had no other choices. The flavor is flat, leaves a nasty pasty aftertaste and nothing you do to it (milk, sugar, flavored creamer) can make it taste acceptable. Sorry, this stuff is gross.
Alicia P.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
Holy Moly! I saw this and instantly brought me back to when we used to live in Costa Rica. My gma would make this for us every morning. Ahhh such a great memory. The coffee can be a great tasting coffee as long as it's made correctly. I go old-school, and not instant, but again as long as you mix it with the right temp/water equivalence, you'll be fine ;)
Sandra J.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I'm not sure why you would drink decaf sanka....I'm not sure at all. couldn't you just drink the water? water is nice and likely better than decaf sanka. regular sanka you could suffer through, but decaf is just. wrong.
Ginger B.
Gays Creek, KY
I drank Sanka Instant Decaffeinated Coffee once about 35 years ago. I'd feather lick a chickens bu++ than drink Sanka. No, seriously, if there was a way to make the company STOP torturing people with the horrendous taste I would do it. Shame on them for calling this cr@p coffee!
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
I remember this from my childhood. I had no idea it was still available as I haven't seen it in stores where I live. I just remember that it tasted terrible and created a foam when mixed.
Linda B.
Navarre, Fl
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I haven't drank this in a long time but it's truly quite delicious and easy to make. Not sure on price but hmmm just hearing the name Sanka I might have to go get some cause yum
Maria Q.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
No estoy seguro de por qué usted bebería decaf sanka ... No estoy seguro en absoluto. ¿No podrías beber el agua? El agua es agradable y probablemente mejor que decaf sanka. Regular sanka que podría sufrir a través, pero descafeinado es justo. incorrecto.
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN
This coffee is pretty much dreadful in my mind it reminds me of that hotel coffeedrink but you have to in the morning to wake up and take a road trip
alyse R.
Lorain, OH
Not good not bad. It has a strong coffee flavor if you add the right amount of water otherwise it taste like dirty coffee water.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 4
This coffee is ok, not my favorite choice, but as a coffee lover who lovessss coffee when in an emergency this will do!