BY SANITAS SKINCARE

Delivers rapid results. A high potency blend of vitamin C and essential fatty acids addresses the visible signs of aging, brightens and delivers hydration.

DIRECTIONS:

Apply one dropper full of serum to face, neck and décolleté. Follow with moisturizer.

KEY INGREDIENTS:

Vitamin C: a 25% concentration of lipid soluble vitamin C that helps brighten, firm and protect the skin

Revitalizing emollient compound a plant based blend of exotic seed butters that reduces skin sensitivity, smooths and hydrates

Squalane a skin identical lipid that enhances the delivery of nutrients to prevent and diminish the signs of aging

FULL INGREDIENTS LIST:

SQUALANE, TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE (VITAMIN C), SAFFLOWER OIL/PALM OIL AMINOPROPANEDIOL ESTERS, ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER, THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM (CUPUAU) SEED BUTTER, CHOLECALCIFEROL (VITAMIN D), PALM ALCOHOL, LECITHIN, PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL.

Leslie R.
Napa
Purchased at: Pharmaca
This helps with my dry skin. I’ve been using it for almost two years and I’ve notice my skin is a lot brighter and more hydrated. I just ran out and need to buy some more. This bottle will last me a little over 2 months!
Nicole M.
Awesome product!! I have hyperpigmentation left from acne on both my cheeks. I’ve been using about a month. The red marks are slowly fading after every use! I also have gotten any cystic acne since using this. I just bought a back up because I do not wAnt to be a day without!! It is pricey but so worth it!!
Miriam A.
Orlando, FL
It has changed my skin! From the first day until now, my skin looks and feels so much better. I haven’t been using it for too long, but have already seen minor improvements. I’ll update this down the line. So far 10/10 though
ginae S.
Longmont
This serum is amazing! A higher cost product but well worth the cost! Makes my skin feel amazing
Evelyn A.
I only use this when my skin is overwhelmingly dry but it heals my face almost instantly.