BY SANITAS SKINCARE

sanitas Milk & Honey Cleanser helps to gently remove dirt and impurities while nourishing dry, dehydrated skin." see more...

Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
I can't recommend this brand enough! It is my holy grail skincare line! These products have completely cleared my skin and I haven't looked back since. That was about 3 years ago. If you're looking for quality skincare that really works, you won't be disappointed in Sanitas
Aubree D.
Westminster, CO
I absolutely love this product and the whole skincare line! My face cleared up so fast using this cleanser. It’s not rough on the skin and it smells amazing! It’s extremely affordable and a little bit goes a long way.
Abbey A.
I havent tried this one in particular but I have tried Lemon cleanser and it is amazing. Smells great, feels great, no irritation on my acne prone skin, cleanses well and well priced. Used after facial treatments as a gentle cleanser and it doesn’t ruin my treatments. Now a staple brand in my skincare routine.
Alix R.
Centennial, CO
I love this cleanser as much as I love all Sanitas products. This smells Great- just like honey. It cleanses very effectively without stripping the skin. It feels very nourishing. It rinses clean without stripping and is great any time of the year.
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
A super gentle and effective cleanser. It is soothing for sensitive skin and works wonderfully with my combo oily acne prone skin. There is no residue left over and my skin feels clean and soft. sanitas Milk & Honey Cleanser (5 fl oz / 150 ml)
Ashley N.
For days when my skin is feeling more dry this is the perfect cleanser! You never want to strip your skin using a gel or a flaming cleaner, so this is the perfect milky cleanser. And it smells like honey! I love this!
Katelyn M.
Centennial, CO
This cleanser is great for dry skin. It’s super gentle and hydrating. It doesn’t leave your skin gasping for hydration.
Erin M.
Fort Collins, CO
I feel in love with this cleanser. The smell of it alone wakes me up. Makes my skin feel refresh and softened.
Jacklyn S.
Knoxville, TN
This cleanser smells so good and cleans great. I am in love with everything sanitas. Awesome value