BY SANI HANDS

On The Go Car-Cup Kills 99.99% of Germs Moisturizes with Aloe 40 Wipes 6.7 in. x 6.0 in. Soft pre-moistened Sani Hands® For Kids Antibacterial Moist Wipes are ideal for "on-the-go" lifestyles, especially car-pooling Moms.  Great for cleaning sticky fingers and a messy face.  Mild enough for even the gentlest skin.  This premium wipe provides a convenient way to keep hands and faces refreshed at all times when soap and water are not available, even while traveling in the car. Car Purse Backpack ;   see more...

Maria S.
Chowchilla, CA
I keep these in my car for myself and my siblings! They aren't harsh, since I have sensitive skin, and they don't smell horribly. They're great for a fast hand cleqning when there's no sink around.
shawntara c.
Arlington, WA
They are excellent to keep in the car or any where in the house. They are very safe for kids.
Jackie  h.
LAnoka Harbor , NJ
These are so convenient for your car. I keep mine in the cup holder. These work very well from going to the zoo to a quick trip to the supermarket. I love keeping the kids germ free. I even wipe down my steering wheel with these .
shawntara c.