BY SANGO

These classic stoneware soup bowls by nova are reminiscent of good home cooking and are perfect for enjoying homemade bean soup or beef broth. These bowls have a glazed finish, so they can safely be used in the microwave and dishwasher. see more...

Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
I like these soup bowls.They hold a lot and help keep soup warm.But I don't stop there.I use them for everything...ice cream ,cold cereal,oatmeal.Why not...it works for me.
MARIAM DH I.
Decorator Expert
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with who love Kitchen and love Cooking.I'm waiting for you.
Courtney S.
While they are a little more pricey than more obvious bowls they have this great little handle that makes it so much easier for carrying especially when it's hot, so that means you're less likely to accidentally drop it.